Hero's Adventure - Pixelated Wuxia RPG Full Release Announcement & Giveaway - Carve Your Wuxia Journey

For me, it has to be Xu Que from Ultimate Scheming System. Funniest protagonist I've read, and since his system is already somewhat like a game, it wouldn't be too far fetched for him to enter a game. I know that he would definitely exploit all factions to further his own goals and troll everyone he meets.

I tend towards Xianxia cultivation tales, but Ji Ning from Desolate Era hews closer to the wuxia mold, being an incomparable swordsman first, immortal qi wizard second. He is in many ways an ideal hero, in his sense of loyalty to clan and allies.

While following the traditional competition and looting approach to treasure acquisition, a little more crafting would serve to grow Ji Ning - I always like to see the heroes who learn to make their own treasures - the blacksmith swordsman one of my favorites. 

If Jiang Zhe from "The Grandmaster Strategist" were to step into the world of "Hero's Adventure" or any Wuxiaworld, he'd bring a unique perspective. While many seek martial prowess or power-driven conquests, Jiang Zhe embodies the art of manipulation through schemes and strategies.

In this realm, his quests wouldn't revolve around obtaining artifacts or mastering combat skills. Instead, his expertise lies in navigating intricate political landscapes, resolving conflicts without resorting to force, and leveraging intellect over physical prowess. His skills in diplomacy, strategy, and understanding human nature would be his most valuable assets.

Rather than pursuing power, Jiang Zhe would seek quests centered around fostering alliances, mediating disputes, and guiding factions toward peace. His artifacts wouldn't be swords or armor but scrolls of ancient wisdom, secret tomes containing strategic knowledge, or perhaps a relic that enhances perception and insight.

For Jiang Zhe himself though, the ultimate quest wouldn't be to dominate through force or schemes and conspiracies but to create a harmonious place for himself, one where he could live as a villager, nurture a family, and ultimately finding fulfillment in a tranquil, meaningful existence.

I apologize to all characters, but I'd like my own choices, opinions and moral compass, so for this I'd step into such a world myself.
Chances are high I'd start as a farmer in a small village, with a rusty sword inherited from my dad and some farm tools, of course. I'd feel the need to protect myself in such a world soon enough and absorb stories while trying to gain something out of them and my surroundings, slowly finding enlightenment on my own, but inspired by the nature and animals I work and live with. I wouldn't cultivate in a room, but outside on a corner of my field.
I wouldn't create Tiger Claw arts, Dragon Fist arts etc. but arts inspired by the elements and for some humor indeed a few supposedly inferior and boring animals. My most fearsome move might end up being the Chicken's Beak or something.
I'd fight unarmed or using a sword, but I'd also fight using farm tools in certain situations.
My first quests wouldn't be unusual at all. Helping out the villagers, eventually help to hunt a dangerous creature in a forest or something that threatens my field, but this is also a story of me becoming the protagonist of my own story. I'd eventually have to stop bandits, go on trips and encounter lots of things and people, though I'd always return home where my life, my work and my inspirations to strengthen my martial arts would be.
At first, at least. For the safety of the villagers, I might decide to leave and do my thing somewhere else. As a martial artist, I also couldn't afford to be stuck on a small field forever with only a few animals, it'd be like a bottleneck that shackles my progress.
Artifacts are a bit more tricky, but I'd want them not to stand out too much, probably stuff that a humble but genius blacksmith or artisan that I'd come to know would create for me, though I also wouldn't shy away from other great things as long as using them wouldn't make me a target for literally everyone. All I know for sure is that I would definitely want my farm tools to be some kinds of artifacts too, even if only for the durability.
After growing strong and wealthy enough, I might even found my own sect and look for likeminded and hardworking people, passing down not only martial arts, but also a love for for nature and respect for animals.

If that's too long, I guess you can just roughly imagine Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley going wuxia 😅

I would go with Qin Yu from Stellar Transformations. his quest would most likely be to make his clan rise again and help it develop as much as possible. he would most likely specialize in arrays and treasures while focusing on body refinement. Since we are strictly restricting him to the wuxia, he would sadly not be able to reach higher levels of his Stellar Transformations but even those at low level would most likely allow him to dominate among martial artists

2 hours ago, Ejbisidemo said:

If Jiang Zhe from "The Grandmaster Strategist" were to step into the world of "Hero's Adventure" or any Wuxiaworld, he'd bring a unique perspective. While many seek martial prowess or power-driven conquests, Jiang Zhe embodies the art of manipulation through schemes and strategies.

In this realm, his quests wouldn't revolve around obtaining artifacts or mastering combat skills. Instead, his expertise lies in navigating intricate political landscapes, resolving conflicts without resorting to force, and leveraging intellect over physical prowess. His skills in diplomacy, strategy, and understanding human nature would be his most valuable assets.

Rather than pursuing power, Jiang Zhe would seek quests centered around fostering alliances, mediating disputes, and guiding factions toward peace. His artifacts wouldn't be swords or armor but scrolls of ancient wisdom, secret tomes containing strategic knowledge, or perhaps a relic that enhances perception and insight.

For Jiang Zhe himself though, the ultimate quest wouldn't be to dominate through force or schemes and conspiracies but to create a harmonious place for himself, one where he could live as a villager, nurture a family, and ultimately finding fulfillment in a tranquil, meaningful existence.

if youre gonna use chatgpt to generate a reply the least you could do is remove the formatting bro... it was already obvious from the text itself, but this is just brazen.

My favourite fictional character in Wuxia world is Dugu Qiubai in the novel of Jin Yong. 

I totally understand that since he is way too powerful, it is somewhat hard to put him into the game without balance, so I would suggest some workarounds:

1. He is a mystery and renowned by people across Jin Yong's work. So let it be a side quest that rumored by some other high skilled officers.
2. The quest is all about finding a weird large eagle (or any creature) hiding behind the snowed mountains that ignore the Jianghu.
3. You got to train with this creature, raise affection and complete some of its quest, maybe including successfully defending 10 turns of attack (reference to Dugu Nine Swords).
4. In the end you got artifact that boost the hand strength of the user. Or maybe a bamboo sword that has low atk stat but paired with the Dugu scroll intruction you will have the highest evasion/crit chance.

The game is very polished and well made even from RPG maker, all my friends had bought it and shown to me, chit chat about it all weeks. I hope to join on the train with them too. Thank you for great game! 

Yang Guo from Return of Condor Heroes as he's the first wuxia protagonist I ever came across that naturally started my journey to enjoying wuxia stories in books, drama adaptions and more.

If we were to take his young self, then he'd probably rise up from the bottom with nothing but his natural talent, similar to his actual story. In which case, he'd likely progress similarly to any new player where' they'd adventure, meet friends and enemies whilst becoming somewhat of an anti hero given his rebellious nature born from his understandably pitiable origins. In the end, he'd reach the peak and becoming peers with the strongest, if not defeating them outright.

If we were to take his older self at the end of his story, then it'd be a short game 😄

. He'd likely defeat most if not all opponents  immediately with his melancholic palms, thus not even requiring any special items either since he's hailed as one of the most powerful people in Jin Yong's novels, even whilst lacking an arm. But hey, for good measure you could give him a massive greatsword and he'd do quite well as well 😄 .

I'd think that Long Chen from 9-Star Hegemonic Body has a great set of arcs that map nicely into a world with multiple factions and wide-ranging reactions in the world.  The scope goes quite a bit off the rails but, his origins start relatively grounded and he has relatively few skills that he evolves.  

1 hour ago, megaautist said:

if youre gonna use chatgpt to generate a reply the least you could do is remove the formatting bro... it was already obvious from the text itself, but this is just brazen.

the template came from me but the words were corse and i was too embarresed to post it so i used gtp to format and beutify it while retaining what i wanted to convey. No point to not use the resources you have fellow taoist

Favorite: Meng Hao from I shall seal the heavens, of curse in his skillset must be alchemy, sword mastery, time magic, mhh he learned a lot and inherited a lot too. Equipment, the cooper mirror of curse(come lord fifth), sword artifacts, alchemy cauldron...

A quest? Maybe to slay Allheaven, dunno, would be nice a quest not in the original book. Oh, and remember his love for spirit stones.

Han Li from RMJI has been a favorite of mine. Especially with how low he started and how hard he worked to reach the top. Especially with how many times he was knocked back down and the many challenges he faced and somehow overcame, to the point you sometimes doubted he was the MC at all, and thought he could fail at any point.
As for quests skills and artifacts, Han Li was always a skilled alchemist so of course he would jump at anything to do with alchemist, skills he was a jack of all trades but mainly focused on the mind body and sword. As for artifacts he would definitely make his own personal sword formation.

It would be interesting to see what types of trouble he would get into in another world, since he seems to attract trouble he can only handle with his wits and brains, at first until he can come back at a later date and solve it with his fists.

I would choose Fang Yuan from Reverend Insanity (although I know it is not a Wuxiaworld novel) because I just love him and how he is willing to do anything to further his goals, even though I wouldn’t support that in real life. I think that having quests to destroy sects from the inside out would be fun for him to have and also for him to use the Sunflower Manual because he would for sure castrate himself for the big power boost. I think he should also get a skill that allows him to rewind time and comprehend skills super fast.

I would have to say Meng Hao from I Shall Seal the Heavens. His character was so different from what you would see in traditional western media and got me hooked on read webnovels. In the game I could see him swindling people with fake items in order to get spirit stones and you have the chance to join him on one of these schemes. The game looks interesting and I’m excited to play it. 

Although this isn’t exactly wuxia, I would take Qianye from Monarch of Evernight and transplant his abilities and skills into a wuxia setting. He would be a blood cultivator as well as a dual body cultivator as well. And what ties the two cultivation arts together seamlessly instead of clashing is the common but unique cultivation art that increases levels and power at the expense of the self, a heretical art, but cleanses the body and strengthens it as well. This cultivation art also leaves a slight residue of the light element and amassed enough in the body becomes the more purer yang energy, which is the glue tying the two cultivation arts together. 

This character in a wuxia world would look like a dual yin yang cultivator who is also a body refiner.