Hero's Adventure - Pixelated Wuxia RPG Full Release Announcement & Giveaway - Carve Your Wuxia Journey

Recently I've been a fan of Ye Qing from Stranger Danger, and I honestly believe that he'd make do with whatever artifacts or skills he could get his hands on. As for quests, he'd go for nearly anything rewarding, so long as it's not something downright evil. He's opportunistic as heck but he's not a monster, and knows how to make (and use) personal connections, so he'd do a lot if he thought he'd get something out of it or if he felt a debt to the person who needs him to do it.

I would have to pick Richard Archeron from City of Sin. 

Ignoring his cheat skill of the AI, he is just an incredibly talented mage and swordsman given what his bloodline allows. The best cheat skill he had was that analysis that let him be able to learn anything from his opponents so that he could continue to improve even while making enemies is the best cheat skill. Not to mention how with enough power you could grow multiple hearts to surpass death and become even more powerful.

I think one of my fav characters to add in the game are the four legends in Ashes of Time 东邪西毒, one of them is Ouyang Feng.

Quest line: when you are competing for the strongest hero in Wuxia world, they comes to challenge and reward skills.

You can add Toad Skill 蛤蟆功.

Nine Yin Manual 九陰真經.

All of them are rewards possible.

On 11/16/2023 at 4:19 AM, HerosAdventure said:

Drop your comment on the question down below: "If you or your favorite Wuxia novel character could step into the world of Hero's Adventure or any Wuxiaworld, who would they be, and what kind of quests, skills, or artifacts would best complement their Wuxia persona?"

My favorite char is Biyao (碧瑶) from Zhuxian (诛仙). She is daughter of the archlord of the Ghost King faction. She uses a weapon called Heart break wonderflowers, to adapt her to this game she should be using music or art as her weapon. She's very energetic and arrogant, but inside she is very soft and caring to the main lead. It's be nice to add her as one of the bonding possible girl because she deserves way better then what the original author gave her and how he treated her >:'( 

About questline it is possible to make her a blood/long lost/adopted daughter of a new fragment that our lead can interact with or join. They would meet our lead by accident and they would go on an adventure together to discover/retrieve a treasure for their own interests but then Biyao would give it up for our main character. 

On 11/16/2023 at 4:19 AM, HerosAdventure said:
  • 【How to enter】: Drop your comment on the question down below: "If you or your favorite Wuxia novel character could step into the world of Hero's Adventure or any Wuxiaworld, who would they be, and what kind of quests, skills, or artifacts would best complement their Wuxia persona?"
  • 【How to win】 – 10 random raffle winners picked from all comments
  • 【Event Duration】The event kicks off on the 16th and concludes on the 26th.

If I have the opportunity i would add Zhao Min in The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber as a bondable character. 
She is from Mongol and princess of Yuan Dynasty. She helps her father by conflicting relationships between Ming Cult and others Wulin school. 
In the game we could let main character talk to her and try to help her toxicinate others wulin school leader and then frame it to another leader to create chaos, war and conflict.
When we get to marry her, some other past love chaser will come and challenge the main character, we beat them all and earn her trust. Her artifact can be something like wealthy everyday, immune to toxic, her skill can cause betrayal between enemies for several turns. 

Thank you so much for making this great game with alot riptide effect story like Baldurgate 3, i heard it is now 20+ endings which is massive, hope for more to come. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am really interested in seeing Han Li in Hero's Adventure from A Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality. It would be cool to come across him, while seeing him fight the Jiao Chi and traveling to different parts of the Spirit Realm.  It would be really cool to see his Bamboo Cloudswarm sword in action. 

The giveaway ride has now officially wrapped up! Tipping hats to everyone to each and everyone who joins us on this celebration. Surpassing 100 comments was a pleasant surprise, all thanks to you guys and the Wuxiaworld team who made this event happen 😄

Kudos to our 20 final winners: 

Special nod to majiachen for securing the first comment spot 😋

Winners, be sure to check your Wuxiaworld DM to claim your key. If any issues arise, reach out to us on Twitter or let us know in our Discord! We took some time going through everyone's comments and spotted some interesting characters we're not the most familiar with - but who knows, they might show up in the world of Hero's Adventure jianghu down the line. 

Thank you all once again, we'll be back in the future for sure. 

Edited by HerosAdventure
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, HerosAdventure said:

Oops, I think I fat-fingered Kain twice.. but hey here is our final winner: Veoryascaleth 

Apologies for any confusion 🥲

And here I was thinking maybe I'd get two keys... XD Kidding, kidding! Thank you so much for the key and congratulations to all the other winners as well! I hope you enjoy, been having fun playing around with it so far. So many choices that you gotta make without really knowing the consequences of them until later... I love it! Doing my best to avoid using any guides or anything like that to figure out what I want to do and where to go and such. About the only critiques I have (so far anyways) are in the menu; whenever you change between stamina or mood statuses it gives you a ! ping every time, which can get annoying, and some of the stats seem to be translated a bit weirdly; at least the mouse-over popup shows the full name, though!

• Like 1