The I Have a Sword translation team!

Jaspaaar

At 10pm GMT+8 on Friday 17th (2pm GMT, 9am EST, 6am PDT), the I Have a Sword translation team (Coca, Corlumbus, and editor Veela) will be here to answer your questions!

Feel free to post your questions now in advance, and they'll be responded to once the event starts. You might be interested to know why they started translating, what they like about IHAS, or simply what their favourite food is. 

As mentioned in this post, you are also able to post questions to be answered by IHAS' author! Please post those questions as comments on the announcement post.

@abcibimb There is definitely a much wider world, or should I say *vast expanse* out there, so the focus won't remain entirely on the True World. As for explanations, so far, the author's focus is on the story development, but they have been sprinkling quite a few tidbits about how cultivation works exactly in their story, so stay tuned!

Edited by Veela
  • Like 1

@AwesomeGrace Hii HAHAH Well. I was actually introduced by @blip when I was still a university student and wanted to kill some time + earn money. And then i dragged my sis in. And somehow i kind of got so used to it that when I finished my first book, it felt so empty not doing anything

Edited by coca5156

@AwesomeGraceI've been a long-time reader of WXW since the Coiling Dragon days and when the members of the F5 Sect are still fervently spreading their gospel. I never really thought about becoming a part of WXW until I saw someone asking about how to become a part of WXW, and I got intrigued. That's basically how it started, and it has been a fun journey so far xD.

@blipblocIt's a really fast-paced novel, and I mean it when I say that xDDD, so I think you'll enjoy this novel if you like fast-paced novels. And since it's a fast-paced novel, the author doesn't dwell on nonsense and deals a quick comeuppance to those unfortunate who deserves it.

I will let my sis do the summary KEKE but I will just add that the story really surprises you/us. Even as we translate, we THINK we know what is going on but honestly the author still surprises us with twists. The story pace is definitely fast but worth checking out

@blipblocThis novel is a sequel to Almighty Sword Domain and The Venerable Swordsman but there is no need to read the first two to get started on this. Ye Guan was thrown out to the wild to start his cultivation journey and he has some really powerful relatives out there to help him, albeit at their own discretion. It is really different because our MC isn't exactly the typical, 'starts from zero > finds some cool inheritance > becomes damn strong > kills everyone'. Dont wanna reveal more and get whacked. But anyway, you should really give it a try! I think readers of the previous two novels would also love the few features that the MCs of those novels gets in this one 

• Like 1

@AwesomeGraceYe Guan's life has been pretty fast-paced so far, and I think he really just wants a break, but the enemies just can't get enough of him, and so do the girls. He's too handsome to withstand. Now, I know some people don't quite like multiple love interests because of how the girls are often left behind when the MC achieves immortality or ascends, but from what I've seen so far, the novel is doing a great job keeping the relevant girls relevant, and that's why I quite like it personally xD

@AwesomeGrace I believe he wants to be able to protect the people he loves as well as his home (Guanxuan Universe) and that is why he is always striving to become stronger and invincible. But at the same time, I feel there is a tiny bit in him that just wants to be the strongest in his family. Stronger than his dad and grandfather 😆. I am actually curious on what his thoughts are on 'conquering the universes' which seems to be a more typical theme in novels but because this novel is also the third of the series, the author had an interesting perspective on what 'conquering the universes' meant  (IF I AM NOT WRONG, this chapter has not been released so I am going to stop here). (That chapter really made me think about life 🤪)

@AwesomeGraceYe Guan's ultimate goal is to be invincible. He doesn't want others to sacrifice for him and he doesn't want to rely on others 
He is not exactly a nobody (given his background) and that is why others would protect him but it is also because of his background that he has so much responsibility. At where we are right now, chapter 200+, there have been multiple story arcs and I love how his mentality stays strong and consistent. He knows that there are seniors that he can rely on to protect him but he is also strongly motivated to be stronger to protect those that he can. 

Edited by corlumbus