Our new forum is live!

Jaspaaar

Laugh's technically used the guest account so you can have 1st user then again we are all eternal guests at times 🙂

Guess 1st bug the guest account took the 1st post before recognizing the actual account haha

Edited by freedomx
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Daoist_Paradox said:

Personally I don't like this UI. It looks very old. I think it should look like Reddit. There's no reason why a single comment should be a huge ass block. This makes reading the thread very tedious.

Definitely not. Reddit is a mess when it gets to above a certain number of replies in a reply chain. It makes it infinitely hard to guess which reply is sub to which after a few jumps down the chain. I believe this format is better for long form content.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Daoist_Paradox said:

Personally I don't like this UI. It looks very old. I think it should look like Reddit. There's no reason why a single comment should be a huge ass block. This makes reading the thread very tedious.

reddit is good at what it does, but this is the tried-and-true forum layout of ages past and present. given the purpose of this site, i think this kind of classic forum layout fits a lot better than a common social media layout (something like the comments section on chapters) or a reddit-like layout.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 2:12 PM, Daoist_Paradox said:

The style is actually quite charming. It gives it that extra personality. You know?

On 10/22/2023 at 5:12 AM, No Comment said:

The theme looks sleek. 

Mysterious Girlfriend X with her scissors! I've read the whole manga and it's a very nice. The romance shown is what I'd like to call a 'virgin romance', where there's no physical intimacy, but something at a much deeper level, thanks to their connection through 'drool'.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 1:12 AM, Daoist_Paradox said:

Nah, maybe I'm just a boomer, but I love this kind of forum style. Keeps my focus on a single post at a time and discourages gif spam. It's a slower style for sure, but I'm into that

• Like 2

• 1 month later...