Dark Serenity's Poetry Jam

When Big Jianjian meets his boo in chap 574/575.

The bridge between Yin and Yang, truly a match made in heaven. 🌈

One thousand gold pieces won't buy you one true soulmate. My efforts have not fallen on deaf ears. 👂👂

• Like 2

Big JianJian getting his mission from Captain using the template DB referred to in 144 🙂

"A lady among immortals puts the heart at ease; a Rosycloud was hidden within the mountains and seas!"

• Like 1

Serenity and strength combat, this time Ning Yan stays behind the doormat.

If I recall correctly, Serenity is a meaning of Ning, and Jian can be interpreted as Strength (which can be used as mild antonyms).

• Like 1

Behold the breeder, a big disgrace. His ill-gotten might, from a pervert's embrace.

Ambition twisted and honor aside, for fleeting power his morals have died.

Edited by omega00000
edited it to be two lines

Sky might fall, earth might split, but look at me!

Your intent stays sharp like fat, old lady skin.

About context. First line is just to show magnitude, like Dark Serenity, would always do. Second refers actually to life of most people. Only moments when we are sharp and do something acculaly made any changes, but most of people just float mindlessly trough their life, ashamed to take every small step possible. Without intent, theres nothing. Only dust.

• Like 1

I was a bad kid when I was young, oh great Lord Third, mighty Lord Fifth!

I’m a little seafood dish, lalalala, seeaaafooood diish!

Edited by Seafood Dish
Edited to make it two lines.
  • Haha 2

The eyes of the Maiden long dim, then dark; drawing the light, to the plum the Qing harks

- Plumdark & Xu's precious & poignant relationship (Beyond the Timescape)

Edited by Tam
  • Like 1

Before the moon's glow, the purple scion stands tall;
With a boon bestowed, hē shall not stumble nor
fall.

nb: At first I wanted to use Violet (3 syllables) instead of Purple (2 syllables) to describe Xu Qing but the only one-syllable word I could think of to go after was 'Heir' which is not really true in the current state of the story (it would be more fitting for his brother the crown prince). Scion (2 syllables) being any descendent from a notable family, it fits xu qing quite well even though we don't know much about his parents.

Edited by Suruq
  • Like 2

What world is this in which tales tell! Adventures' thirst to quell! The land of Wuxia; Xanxia; All! Grand stories here do dwell! 

- A Reader's Beacon 

The Captain plots and gets skinned alive, carrying out heists meticulously designed;

XuQing, held hostage, attempts to survive; the mantis stalks the cicada, unaware of unwitting Fourth Sib behind. 

Captain going all out for the fingerprint, but XuQing (somewhat unwillingly) gets bound up in the whole business and with completely no planning ends up with a world fragment. Poor Captain. 

Edited by Yttrium
  • Like 1

As Fate unites and pulls asunder

An ode to Sage, Salute to Thunder

Farewell Disciple, Goodbye Grandmaster

Till we meet again, in the Tavern after

Edited by Monee Mo
  • Like 2