I just found out that "A Will Eternal" has an anime adaptation and it's really really good! Anyone know of any other novels on here that have good anime adaptations?

A Will Eternal has 2, maybe 3 seasons out and it's awesome! Beautiful anime and a faithful adaptation of the novel. I was so excited when I learned of it and I've finished all 52 episodes of season 1. I'm watching season 2 now.

Did you guys know of anime's like this, from wuxia novels? If so, any recommendations on good ones that are also adapted from novels on this site? I'd like to read them first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Battle Through the Heavens is currently ongoing 

Wu Dong Qiun Kun is releasing a new season shortly

The Great Ruler currently on season 1

Dragon Prince Yuan waiting on the start of the first season which is coming soon

Martial God Asura currently on season 1

A Record of a mortals journey to immortality waiting on the next season

Against the Gods currently on season 1

Perfect World currently airing new season

Renegade Immortal currently on season 1

these are just the ones off the top of my head that are on WW and airing or to be airing adaptations. Some also have live action series

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 8:07 AM, FatalErrorDriveB said:

A Will Eternal has 2, maybe 3 seasons out and it's awesome! Beautiful anime and a faithful adaptation of the novel. I was so excited when I learned of it and I've finished all 52 episodes of season 1. 

Where are you watching it?

6 hours ago, Joe the Rat said:

Where are you watching it?

On a site I found through a google search. I saw that Apple TV had it, but I don't own any apple products and their price is way to high to justify paying just to watch this. I'm pretty sure I can't say the site since it's not licensed as far as I can tell, but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 7:39 AM, zoldik95 said:

I BELIEVE Unsheated will have animation soon (2024). just search: sword of coming on youtube. 

That will be awesome, hoping that there will be enough source material for a full season. This one of my fave novels. CP is a wonderful MC.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 4:16 PM, meeno said:

Battle Through the Heavens is currently ongoing 

Wu Dong Qiun Kun is releasing a new season shortly

The Great Ruler currently on season 1

Dragon Prince Yuan waiting on the start of the first season which is coming soon

Martial God Asura currently on season 1

A Record of a mortals journey to immortality waiting on the next season

Against the Gods currently on season 1

Perfect World currently airing new season

Renegade Immortal currently on season 1

these are just the ones off the top of my head that are on WW and airing or to be airing adaptations. Some also have live action series

I thought renegade immortal was on season 2, but I might be wrong here.

Edited by 004you
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 10:43 PM, 004you said:

I thought renegade immortal was on season 2, but I might be wrong here.

Season 1, it was one of the most highly anticipated adaptations for 2023. The artwork is comparable to todays standards and the source material is being used properly with not much being left out. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The second season of the AWE anime aired a while back and I did not watch it due to terrible TERRIBLE translation subs. Like completely unwatchable MTL level subs.

That was a while back, almost a year back now. Don't know if there are any better translation subs out there, but when it first came out, the subs were absolutely terrible and I simply did not watch.

I watched the first season though and it was rather good. Liked the opening theme, one of the lines of the lyrics actually captured the an overall aspect of the story:"is the secret to longevity/immortality loneliness?"