Everyone Else is a Returnee 나 빼고 다 귀환자

KenWright

For a long time, this was the #1 highest ranked novel of all time on novelupdates.

I was surprised this was not recommended by anyone before. It was one of the most brilliant novels I have ever read.

Official publisher (I think so): naver, https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=5510052

Novelupdates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/everyone-else-is-a-returnee/

Some potential problems: may be difficult to license from Naver and or get the original translations. I think these were by KTLChamber. You'll may just re-translate I guess. Would be nice to get Chamber.

Edited by KenWright
Didn't read the rules for posting in this topic before posting.

• KenWright changed the title to Everyone Else is a Returnee 나 빼고 다 귀환자

@KenWright @rkumar18
Ah, they did ask us if we want to transfer it over to host on WW. (Radish is a sister company). But the process is a little tedious so we didn't progress with it. And yes, they are translated by @KTLChamber, though I think Radish did re-edit it according to their own requirements. But if you want to read Chamber's other works on WW, there's Life, Once Again! and another one in the works! (Hint: the new work is something that most in the community would have heard of)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Cosyjuhye said:

@KenWright @rkumar18
Ah, they did ask us if we want to transfer it over to host on WW. (Radish is a sister company). But the process is a little tedious so we didn't progress with it. And yes, they are translated by @KTLChamber, though I think Radish did re-edit it according to their own requirements. But if you want to read Chamber's other works on WW, there's Life, Once Again! and another one in the works! (Hint: the new work is something that most in the community would have heard of)

Now that's interesting. KTLChamber definitely a good one. 

Edited by Afaromay

16 hours ago, Cosyjuhye said:

@KenWright @rkumar18

I honestly think that Radish isn't a good platform to host action fantasy novels. Most of the novels that they have are targeted towards an entirely different audience, I might wrong though. But EER will definitely get a good reader base on WW. I don't think people open Radish while thinking they are gonna read an action fantasy.

4 minutes ago, Exempt said:

yeah, WW should definitely try to transfer it over.  Not sure if the option is still available, but you should tell them to go through with it.

As Radish and WW both are owned by Kakao, I think Radish should translate the Otome Isekai novels and action fantasy novels should be translated by WW. That way, both the genres would get the proper reader base. At first, I didn't even know that Radish has KR AF novels such as EER and Swordmaster's Son. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I read that novel and I loved it. It is one of the few harem novels where I liked the harem aspect.  It felt very natural and well-written.

If the novel were on wuxiaworld, it would be easier to recommend to people

Edited by freewheeler
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2024 at 8:02 PM, freewheeler said:

I read that novel and I loved it. It is one of the few harem novels where I liked the harem aspect.  It felt very natural and well-written.

If the novel were on wuxiaworld, it would be easier to recommend to people

But it's on Radish. As a guy, I don't even feel like opening that app. It would be better to move that novel to Wuxiaworld where it will get the proper audience.

• Like 2