I have Golden Karma I can't use anywhere? Is it still even usable?

I have had a hiatus in reading cultivation novels and now I'm returning to get back into it with WW. I still have 3000 Golden Karma and the website is still selling it for real money, but I don't see anywhere on the website nor on the app how to make use of this Golden Karma. Do I have to become a Champion in order to even use Golden Karma? If so, can this clarification be added to to the FAQ page for Golden Karma? It would be very deceptive to still sell digital currency with no way to actually use it, especially so if one needs to purchase through another paywall just to use said digital currency... 

Edited by SilverRiver_Meteor
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SilverRiver_Meteor said:

I have had a hiatus in reading cultivation novels and now I'm returning to get back into it with WW. I still have 3000 Golden Karma and the website is still selling it for real money, but I don't see anywhere on the website nor on the app how to make use of this Golden Karma. Do I have to become a Champion in order to even use Golden Karma? If so, can this clarification be added to to the FAQ page for Golden Karma? It would be very deceptive to still sell digital currency with no way to actually use it, especially so if one needs to purchase through another paywall just to use said digital currency... 

As far as I know it's that if you don't have any regular karma left it'll be used up. I think it'll be also used up on completely tranlated novels I don't know for sure if there was a cap on how much regular karma you could use to unlock completely translated novels. I think there was a daily cap as I've seen my golden karma decrease that way in the past when reading completely translated novels. Hope this'll help, but yeah it'd be nice this was added to the FAQ.

Edited by Angely
  • Thanks 1

It can be used in the same way as regular Karma, for unlocking locked published chapters of any novel. As mentioned above, regular Karma will always be used before Golden Karma. There are no caps on storing/using either type of Karma.

If you're a Champion subscriber, then all published chapters of that novel will be unlocked by the subscription for its duration, and Karma won't need to be used.
If you're a VIP subscriber, all published chapters of ongoing translations are unlocked by that, for the duration of the subscription.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1