Dao Of Bizzare Immortal Theory and what i learn ( read untill chapter 50)

zoldik95

Read 50 chapters of it and i feel the need to write what i think so i can offload it from my mind.

OK. here is what is on my mind about this novel, i will write it in points since i dont think i am good enough to explain it in paragraphs:

• I think both world are real, that mean The MC (modern world) can move between world (not physically).
  • wait... i dont know IF "move" is actually the right world here. I think everyone in the novels actually go to another world when they are asleep n they forget about it when they wake up, but not MC(u guys get what i mean?)
  • The MC ( bizzare world) cant go between world. thats why we havent go back to modern world: bcause MC in modern world is still in comatose. IF the MC in modern world wake up, the bizzare MC goes auto pilot (i think when he reach the peak of cultivation he can control both char)
  • in exchange he can see the essence of the world(?) when he is in the bizzare world thats why he can see that disgusting things in monastery n somehow immune to the ilusion.
  • so why his body is so different (modern 17 y.o  vs 30++ y.o) i think bcause of the bell, that means the true owner of the bell is actually MC. He just forget about it (bcause the effect of modern world medicine?)
  • And bad news is IF MC died in 1 world, he probably died in both world

OK lets stop here for now

I'd be really curious about that and the logic behind it as well. My idea is that there are two souls, the MC covers both bodies while the OG resides in the cultivation world, only appearing when MC is no longer in the body. There seems to be some "Hints" that the MC does things when he isn't in that body. But I'm also really curious if there's any cultivation in the modern world. I've always found the "travel between dimension" idea to be weird if the modern world is just weak and pathetic and the only thing that remains is higher technology/friends. But I hope it gets cleared soon, but it does seem like one of those novels that shoots out a ton of hints at you and if you miss it, you'll just be like "Wait what!?!?!?"

The novel does drop some hints here and there, but usually without knowing what was happening the hints would be useless.

It's only when you read the future chapters and you realize what was happening in the past chapters.
Its one of those novels where everything made sense once you get to the final chapter, and then you reread it again with a better understanding.

Honestly this is like a souls game in novel form

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 1:32 AM, ChaCha95 said:

The novel does drop some hints here and there, but usually without knowing what was happening the hints would be useless.

It's only when you read the future chapters and you realize what was happening in the past chapters.
Its one of those novels where everything made sense once you get to the final chapter, and then you reread it again with a better understanding.

Honestly this is like a souls game in novel form

This is one of the best endorsements for a story I have ever seen.

Adding it to my bookshelf!