Karma unused, what to do with it..

meeno

• 2 weeks later...

If it's a lot you can pause/downgrade the sub then perma unlock completely translated Korean or Chinese series later on & then keep silver/gold/upgrade to diamond VIP after until you've unlocked them all depending on your needs? But yeah it'd be nice if you could gift then or something if you feel it's a hassle to unlock chapters with karma.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It would really great to donate or transfer karma through accounts, barring those accounts must be a certain months old and such. 

Or atleast a way to request or give/reward free karma to comments (users) irrespective of their VIP status of champion status. 

These kind of features will be a positive loop for the community in wuxiaworld but the top level people are only gonna be concerned with short term profits so this is a Big If statement. 

• Like 1

@meeno for me i piled up karma in the 10 thousands as a free user (the 3 month trial period at the start when they tried to implement this system) 

so I took a new novel called Immortal Emperor but it was so wordy & numerous that all my karma got spent and I had to go outside to read it to completion with the occasional comming here and there when karma gets available every day 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 2:13 PM, Daoist_DarkSLight said:

@meeno for me i piled up karma in the 10 thousands as a free user (the 3 month trial period at the start when they tried to implement this system) 

so I took a new novel called Immortal Emperor but it was so wordy & numerous that all my karma got spent and I had to go outside to read it to completion with the occasional comming here and there when karma gets available every day 

I am a Diamond member so the karma does not affect me other than gathering dust. Perhaps one day we can find a use for it. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Finrod said:

I'm in The same situation. I'm an old reader of wuxiaworld and I can't fundo any use to karma. How can I unlock chapters with It?

No clue, maybe an admin or two might see this lonely post and utter a few phrases one way or the other to clarify.. 🤷‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see I'm not the only person with this issue. Is there a way to use karma to unlock a full novel without doing each chapter ? Sitting at 55k I figured I mite able to complete a novel or 2 for future reading. Or heck I would love to donate X amount of Karma to upgrade my champion tier that I'm already using site credits on. I wouldn't mind dumping 10k for a tier upgrade on Beyond The Timescape or OverGeared currently. 

• Like 1