Unsheated- Friday Schedule

Osa

Really enjoying Chen Ping'an's adventures on Unsheated rn but I wanna ask, why does it drop an hour later on Fridays...as compared to the other days of the week?

Props to Jonchen and Flying Dumpling, keep up the good work.

I don't know the answer to the question, but can make a guess... Some of the novels are not uploaded using the scheduler, instead being uploaded manually... If the person making the uploads has weekly commitments on Friday, that would explain it... But as I said, this is just a guess on my part.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 6:56 PM, Osa said:

Really enjoying Chen Ping'an's adventures on Unsheated rn but I wanna ask, why does it drop an hour later on Fridays...as compared to the other days of the week?

Props to Jonchen and Flying Dumpling, keep up the good work.

The bot just releases it an hour late on Fridays for some reason. Glad you are enjoying the novel! What do you like most about it?

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 12:22 AM, AwesomeGrace said:

The bot just releases it an hour late on Fridays for some reason. Glad you are enjoying the novel! What do you like most about it?

The bot going on a night out on Fridays, fairs...

Taken by Cheng Ping'an so far + I dunno why, but it reminds me of Nightfall. I enjoyed that one to the end, hopefully I enjoy Unsheathed to the fullest.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:55 AM, DarkHound said:

I don't know the answer to the question, but can make a guess... Some of the novels are not uploaded using the scheduler, instead being uploaded manually... If the person making the uploads has weekly commitments on Friday, that would explain it... But as I said, this is just a guess on my part.

Turns out it a bot problem.