Bookmarks in the app

Forkke

It would be useful to have the app bookmark as read only the chapters that have been actually finished, and not just the opened ones.

The website already does this, you need to go to the end of a chapter for it to be bookmarked as read, but in the app you just need to open it.

It would be nice for the app to work in the same way as the website.

• Like 3

About bookmarks, currently i am having two bookmarks in my browser per novel cause I had no time reading and just unlocked a bunch of chapters by waiting daily.

The first bookmark is were I continue reading and the second for the latest (unlocked by waiting) chapter.

The website I use for anime / manga has a "Bookmark current" and "Bookmark next" button at the top (and bottom for manga). Maybe add an option in the settings to toggle between auto bookmark and manually. (And maybe also an option to hide the buttons if set to auto.)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Myrawel said:

About bookmarks, currently i am having two bookmarks in my browser per novel cause I had no time reading and just unlocked a bunch of chapters by waiting daily.

The first bookmark is were I continue reading and the second for the latest (unlocked by waiting) chapter.

The website I use for anime / manga has a "Bookmark current" and "Bookmark next" button at the top (and bottom for manga). Maybe add an option in the settings to toggle between auto bookmark and manually. (And maybe also an option to hide the buttons if set to auto.)

you can basically already do this by favoriting the chapter you left off at and using the default bookmark for chapter unlocking

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i use Comments (paragraphs or chapter) as my Bookmarked as Read indicator.  Not ideal but works for me.

Would be nice to have somekind of bookmarking system and/or “mark as read” since app would auto logout would reset all “read chapters” indicator or sometimes plain fat finger events, etc…