I'm Not That Kind of Talent / 저 그런 인재 아닙니다

https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=5301471

Synopsis:

Demons revere Deon Hart as the talented yet brutal human who effortlessly took the Last Hero's life. But it's all a misunderstanding!

When the Hero died in Deon's arms, the Demon King overestimated his abilities and made him one of the commanders of his army. But Deon is actually weaker than the average human. With his frail constitution, coughing up blood and fainting are only some of his everyday hardships, yet even those get misunderstood as the aftereffects of defeating the Hero.

Deon constantly makes a fool of himself, but everyone sees it as calculated and deliberate. Just imagining what would happen if the truth were revealed scares the daylights out of him! He wants to resign and run away, but the Demon King won't let him. 

Just what does everyone see in him?

Why you should license it:

The story is interesting (hahaha) and the main character has DID, which is interesting. iirc it starts out as comedy (misunderstandings) and then becomes more serious. The world is the type where Heros are created to fight the Demon King (endlessly?).

Edited by 13980745
  • Like 1

It is a big disappointment to us web readers that Yonder has lock its content away.  Can only hope they open their content in the future since this is another great story that deserves read

Edited by freewheeler
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, masterlonai said:

How is the translation quality of this title on the Yonder platform? If it is not sufficient, I can approach this CP for a better quality of work.

The translation quality is not bad. A bit below Wuxiaworld's standards but definitely readable. 

On 2/29/2024 at 9:39 AM, masterlonai said:

How is the translation quality of this title on the Yonder platform? If it is not sufficient, I can approach this CP for a better quality of work.

THIS! This is what i've been waiting for since long ago! Please, there's a lot of high quality novels that have been licensed by Yonder but deserves better translation and deserve of a Wuxiaworld-quality translation. IMO, Yonder quality of translation is worse than most of fan translations that I've read. And their system is suck. 

Edited by Afaromay
  • Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 11:05 PM, rkumar18 said:

The translation quality is not bad. A bit below Wuxiaworld's standards but definitely readable. 

Yeah, definitely worse than Wuxiaworld

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Afaromay said:

Yeah, definitely worse than Wuxiaworld

I don’t know much about YONDER since I only read one of the novels there (Survivng the Game as a Barbarian), but I don’t think they are that bad. The only pet peeve I would have about the translation is the localization (meters to feet, etc…), but I didn’t feel like the experience was that bad.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Goodashi said:

I don’t know much about YONDER since I only read one of the novels there (Survivng the Game as a Barbarian), but I don’t think they are that bad. The only pet peeve I would have about the translation is the localization (meters to feet, etc…), but I didn’t feel like the experience was that bad.

I disagreed, from what i read there, the translation felt a little too stiff and didn't flow as good as WW

6 minutes ago, Afaromay said:

I disagreed, from what i read there, the translation felt a little too stiff and didn't flow as good as WW

I guess my standards I kind of low since I am an active mtl reader.

I read up to 50 chapters of this title; it is definitely funny and full of jokes, but the storyline is so complicated that I was not able to keep reading it due to the lack of face-slapping factors. And also, if this title is on the Yonder platform, the contract must be exclusive. So, WW can bring this title. Sorry for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Afaromay said:

Yeah, MTL will only worsen our brain

No, it makes it stronger. I can read anything with this brain, no matter how bad the text may be. It feels greats to be this powerful.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goodashi said:

No, it makes it stronger. I can read anything with this brain, no matter how bad the text may be. It feels greats to be this powerful.

Over the years, MTL translation quality has risen by a lot. DeepL itself can output nearly human-quality translation. And Deepl is just the start, there are engines which are specialized for webnovels.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2024 at 1:39 PM, stellartranslations said:

Over the years, MTL translation quality has risen by a lot. DeepL itself can output nearly human-quality translation. And Deepl is just the start, there are engines which are specialized for webnovels.

It's better than before, but still worse than a proper human translation.

• Like 1