Login Issues

Sigh, I was logged out a while ago & got several errors when I tried to login, even got locked out & now it finally working again, but the notifications page on the site won't load at all for me I keep getting error even guess it was that caused me to be logged out. As a side note on the app the notifications also didn't seen update & now it gives an error. Now site seem to be lagging like hell.

I was having the sign-in problem so I cleared my cookies, re-launched Chrome, tried again and it was fine.  But it seems that everyone's problem got better about the same time, so I guess it was just a coincidence.  

37 minutes ago, alcaray said:

I was having the sign-in problem so I cleared my cookies, re-launched Chrome, tried again and it was fine.  But it seems that everyone's problem got better about the same time, so I guess it was just a coincidence.  

Great that worked for you unfortunately my issue's still same even after trying all this. Notifications on both site & app are not working. It occasionally shows the "login button" as if I'm signed out.

Edited by Angely

It seems to be an issue right around the "reset' time every day for the keys. I had the issue yesterday at the same exact time and again today. For some period, today seems to be 7 minutes, after the key reset I'm unable to read anything. Can we get this fixed because it's extremely annoying, especially for those of use who don't care about the karma system, new or old.

7 hours ago, vinfang said:

Did the login issues come back for anyone?

Just for the app - still unable to login (loading and loading then reseting to the login screen). Website works just fine. 

Edit: going to correct myself: I can login to the website but I cannot access & unlock any advanced chapters...

Edited by PG. F-God
  • Thanks 1

It's down for me to, but no biggie...  I seriously doubt there's a single site on the Internet that doesn't have a temporary hiccup once in a while.

I'll just do the same thing I do anytime a site goes down while I'm using it: wait a bit, and if it doesn't come back up quickly I'll just go do something else - not a big deal.  Plenty of other sites I can visit and plenty of other things I can do!

I'm pretty confident it will get fixed sooner or later (obviously i hope it's sooner!).

• Haha 1

Everything is mostly online these days. Wish I could press a button to automatically download all available chapters so I can keep reading offline in the app. That can be done in a "secure container" to satisfy the lawyers. 

I've been with Wuxiaworld for many years. VIP for as long as I can remember the feature. I've seen far worse offline problems. You youngins didn't live through the Denial of Service days. Lol!

But I wanna be lazy on the couch after a long work week. 😅

• Like 1