Dear Diary

charles cross

I remember the joy of opening a forum and jump to this thread called "Dear Diary" just to read others entry or sometimes write some myself

a little bit shout out for the original, it was actually a forum for specific game, but they have this general section where people can say anything not related to the game - kinda like this off topic section. One day someone rant something and then other join by ranting about their sitution themselves until finally it change into public diary, but most of the time it actually related to the game, like fail in quest or suddenly got disconnected or just dissing the game itself, me myself actually didnt play that game, but just there to enjoy the dear diary.

Alright so lets begin this public diary, hopefully it can be like the original where it got closed because its too popular and cause server problem lol.

me first

Dear Diary,

I thought I got free diamond since I can check in two times, but when I saw my clock it was 1 am already 😵‍💫

• Like 2

Dear Diary, 

Could not sleep so got up and decided to read before getting up to get ready for work. Had stockpiled chapters of MGA so now binging to get caught up again. 

POV: When you can't sleep so you decided to read | @KaizazMemes | Memes

FYI, this is a great idea. 

Edited by meeno
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 2:55 PM, meeno said:

Dear Diary, 

Could not sleep so got up and decided to read before getting up to get ready for work. Had stockpiled chapters of MGA so now binging to get caught up again. 

FYI, this is a great idea. 

100% agreed

but ....... sleepy as hell at 2-4 pm, wide awoke when its time to go home tho 🤣

• Haha 1

Dear Diary;

The weather turned a few days ago and we actually had hale and the slightest hint of snow flakes... welcome to Canada yet again for another winter. 🤦‍♀️. The annoying part is having to warm the car at 4 am. Enough to make me cry..sigh.

Dear Diary,

I got a plan or maybe an imagination, I want to learn chinese by reading chinese novel LOL what a stupid idea, ignorant even! 

I tried and for half a day I am stuck at the first sentence! and the funny part is as I am writing this diary I forgot what I read already! LOL!

sigh what a waste of time, but I'm itchy I want to try again

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear diary,

I got super busy these days, and now I am low on battery

I need rest but my novels need to be read and my game need to be played also my job (the least priority) need to be done

I dunno what to do !@%$#!%$@@!%

ah, I guess I will just play whatever n read whatever till I drop

my job? dont care till it slap me in the face

• Like 1

Dear Diary, been a few since I lasted posted..hmm sounds more like the beginnings of a confessional.  Been raining for the past couple days which is strange since we are in mid November and it should be cold and snowy. Ah well, precipitation whether from rain or snow is what counts. Other than that just finished voting on my fave Chinese and Korean translators. Now back to watching my backlog of Donghua before I start blitzing my reading list here. As for work, meh, that is tomorrow, today is still in day off mode.

• Haha 1