Can't unlock ultragene warlock chapters

I was reading ultragene warlock while it was free and now that it stopped being free I can't unlock the next chapters even tho i have karma I tried going from my PC I also tried with my brothers account but I can't unlock it no matter what I'm at chapter 821 and I want to unlock chapter 822 does anyone what I should do 

• Sad 1

On 6/13/2024 at 1:24 PM, TyropitasMAN_666 said:

I was reading ultragene warlock while it was free and now that it stopped being free I can't unlock the next chapters even tho i have karma I tried going from my PC I also tried with my brothers account but I can't unlock it no matter what I'm at chapter 821 and I want to unlock chapter 822 does anyone what I should do 

That's weird, what happens when you try to unlock it? Could you send a screenshot/screen recording? 

• Like 1

On 13/06/2024 at 08:24, TyropitasMAN_666 said:

Eu estava lendo ultragene warlock enquanto era gratuito e agora que deixou de ser gratuito não consigo desbloquear os próximos capítulos mesmo tendo karma tentei ir do meu PC também tentei com a conta do meu irmão mas não consigo desbloquear não não importa o que estou no capítulo 821 e quero desbloquear o capítulo 822, alguém faz o que devo fazer 

I'm having the same problem, and it's like you can't even click the button to unlock. If you put it in automatic mode it won't unlock either. This problem is only with the Ultragene Warlord. can you help?

• Like 1

Brother !! 

I have the same issue in the damn app and put a review on Google Play as 3 stars and reported this issue. 

Still I thought this would be solved when logging through website but came to first put a post in app bugs session that this problem didn't get solved even on clearing data & cache and again logging in as fresh .. 

Somehow it feels like the site is punishing us for reading free chapters in a binge and locks us there !! 

And this is not the first time it is happening! from the very first free read till date event i had the same issue in another novel too.... 

They didn't fix it then and even now. I don't want to go to pirated sites to read, i want to spend my 30k karma on this novel but they won't let us do it 😭 

i miss the time when Ren was here; don't even know who to blame cause this feature is mostly for the f2p readers 🥲🙃😐🤐