Requiring Karma for ongoing novels

I just refreshed all of my updated novels for today (May 20, 2024), and all of the ongoing novels I am not actively paying for are requiring karma. Based on comments, nobody else is having these issues. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I don't want to waste karma on reading what I supposedly have the right to read. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Same for me, I can't access without karma any of my ongoing reads. Also I waited till the 24 hours refresh, but the cooldowns refreshed again and I'm stuck behind another 24h period. What the heck is happening? Also chapters I have already read are now locked, please can anyone explain?

Edited by Roocketman
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2024 at 11:33 PM, Blut said:

I just refreshed all of my updated novels for today (May 20, 2024), and all of the ongoing novels I am not actively paying for are requiring karma. Based on comments, nobody else is having these issues. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I don't want to waste karma on reading what I supposedly have the right to read. 

Hi, are you a VIP subscriber? If you are, please open a support ticket through here:
https://wuxiaworld.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/

• Like 1