Review Reward Event - Get Karma for reviewing new novels!

From today until June 16th, we're going to trial a new event – rewarding you for writing reviews on new novels!

When we ran a reader survey a while ago, some of you told us that you haven't read recently launched novels because you prefer to wait until more reviews have been written, enabling you to better judge whether they interest you. So, we want to incentivise and reward reviews by letting you claim 300 Karma for writing reviews on novels launched in April or May. So that list will be:

The Undefeatable Swordsman
Soul Land 5: The Rebirth of Tang San
The Art of Chaotic Divinity
I Became a Ruined Character in a Dark Fantasy
Tome of Troubled Times
The Regressor Can Make Them All
The Mirror Legacy

To claim the 300 Karma, put #ReviewRush at the end of your review, and/or post a comment on this forum thread with your Wuxiaworld username and the title of the novel you reviewed. We'll add the Karma to your account within a couple of business days.

Of course, reviews will qualify for the reward regardless of whether they're positive or negative. Be honest. However, reviews that are simply spam or attempts to circumvent the minimum word count requirement will be disqualified, and will be removed per our usual process. During the event, we're also planning to feature some of the reviews on our social media!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finished all of the current releases + 4 for "The Regressor Can Make Them All" for this #ReviewRush. I think the idea of this promotion is really bad and unhealthy but whatever, I'll take the free Karma. The novel is solid so far but it's still obscenely early days, so don't hold me to that. :V

• Like 1

Username: Fireria

Novel Reviewed: 

I Became a Ruined Character in a Dark Fantasy

Review: This review is based on the first 41 chapters of the novel. The novel has an interesting male lead and a slow world-building approach. There are some punctuation and sentence structural errors that interrupt the flow of the story. However, it is not to the extent of being a turn-off to continuing reading.  The slow unveiling of the world -- the male lead finds himself in -- attracts and holds the reader's attention. The self-interest expressed by the male lead is also refreshing. The story's focus and goal have not been disclosed and may take many more chapters to be realized. 

At this point in the story, the reader knows the male lead has lived through four chapters of the game world, though he is probably in the timeline before chapter one. He has the knowledge and skills he acquired up to chapter four (?) when he was transported to the game world. He is following his previous actions in the game, trying to gain as many rewards and points as possible. The male lead is focusing on becoming stronger, so that he can eventually leave the game world.

• Like 1