Divine Delivery / 신들의 배달기사 by Badanangja (바다낭자)

I have been reading on wuxiaworld for a while now and recently when browsing on naver webtoon i found this , currently it only has 5 chapters in webtoon but it had me hooked since it had something very new and fun. It took me ages just to find the official korean name of the novel , here is the link to the official naver novel page https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=8892625 

The novel is abut a person who became a delivery driver for the gods , and used their provided items to take his scooter to ends of S- ranked dungeons where humanity has not even reached , it has a very chill vibe to it for now (as i said i read only 5 webtoon chapters since i dont know korean to read the books TT _ TT ) and seems very fresh . you can read the chapters on the webtoon website here https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/divine-delivery/list?title_no=6222

here is the synopsis as given on webtoon :

Enter the world of Hajun Lee, just your average delivery guy trying to make ends meet. But when he's summoned to Olympus for a special delivery, his life takes an unexpected turn. Suddenly, he's the personal delivery man for the gods, earning big bucks and upgrading his gear with each risky delivery. Follow his daring escapades through dungeons and battles with monsters as he learns to outsmart them all. From one divine job to the next, Hajun faces it all with wit and guts. But can he keep up the hustle of being a regular delivery guy while also serving the mighty gods?

divine.jpg

• Like 3

i have only read about 6 chapters , although no significant female lead is shown till now as our mc mostly deals with gods , you can check out the first few chapters on webtoon if you want

• Like 1

18 hours ago, otakumortal said:

i have only read about 6 chapters , although no significant female lead is shown till now as our mc mostly deals with gods , you can check out the first few chapters on webtoon if you want

I also found this webtoon and decided to give it a try and it's hilarious. Will really recommend this novel to get picked up. 

22 hours ago, rkumar18 said:

I also found this webtoon and decided to give it a try and it's hilarious. Will really recommend this novel to get picked up. 

ikr , its something new other than the usual fighting tropes and seems pretty interesting too

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2024 at 4:46 PM, masterlonai said:

Geeezzz. This title is serviced by Naver Series. It's quite good, but I can't say if Wuxiaworld can bring it. Why are there so many good titles on the Naver platform?

That mean more reasons to work with them, right? 🙈

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2024 at 3:16 PM, masterlonai said:

Geeezzz. This title is serviced by Naver Series. It's quite good, but I can't say if Wuxiaworld can bring it. Why are there so many good titles on the Naver platform?

but its not like they are translating it so is wuxiaworld still not allowed to license it??