Unable to choose 1 completed novel for the month

Hi all..as a VIP silver membership holder.. i am having problem of not able to choose a completed novel to read for free due to not available in the option since april

I noticed necropolis immortals and immortal devils transformation are not available in the option.

I also noticed all other novels listed having 3 of the titles named the same repeatedly

Hopefully this issue get solved soon as i have wasted last month's free novel 🥲

I already made a post about the same situation and I also come here to complain about this other post, I have the day free today and I want to read it and I can't, that's a lack of consideration!

image.png.c8d3b4491d3beb252ad15307c2fd9038.png

• Like 1

Thank you, they fixed the bug and I was able to activate the novel I wanted and now looking at it I think other novels were also fixed! Thank you very much WuxiaWorld

I'm having a hard time with Against the gods novel..... how come he's (MARS) on hiatus for about 7months today? When I my going to have a complete novel on it? If he's not gonna write more chapters let us know so as to forget once and for all,what's all this waiting for if we might not read

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 2:23 PM, VentinoDiaZ said:

Hi all..as a VIP silver membership holder.. i am having problem of not able to choose a completed novel to read for free due to not available in the option since april

I noticed necropolis immortals and immortal devils transformation are not available in the option.

I also noticed all other novels listed having 3 of the titles named the same repeatedly

Hopefully this issue get solved soon as i have wasted last month's free novel 🥲

The three repeated options problem should be fixed now. Is the issue with Necropolis Immortal and IDT persisting? Sorry about this!

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 12:12 PM, Hairoffire200 said:

I'm having a hard time with Against the gods novel..... how come he's (MARS) on hiatus for about 7months today? When I my going to have a complete novel on it? If he's not gonna write more chapters let us know so as to forget once and for all,what's all this waiting for if we might not read

It's been 'only' one month since the latest chapter! But yeah the frustration is understandable. Unfortunately we don't know any more than you.