Commenting problem

Hello. When I want to comment, I get the following error. I am waiting for your support.

Your comment must first be manually approved before it will show. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

As checked on your account, it seems you have been commenting posts that are considered spam. Examples of the said comments were “Thanks”, “Ty”, and “Great chapter” comments that had no relevance to the novel content itself and were repeatedly posted. I your case it is "Teşekkür ederim bölüm için çok". It is stated on the Karma page that spam results in negative karma.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/1/2024 at 4:19 PM, demiremin said:

Hello. When I want to comment, I get the following error. I am waiting for your support.

Your comment must first be manually approved before it will show. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quit spamming words people don't understand 😡

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2024 at 4:56 PM, RainbowHare said:

Quit spamming words people don't understand 😡

Yesterday, I wanted to post following comment for BOTA chapter 3111: "This situation is quite tricky. If Tianming not only saves, but also befriends those cultivators, the four fools might still harm them. So Tianming might have to rely on Jian Qinghe's authority? This could be interesting."

Do you mind telling me which part of it was considered spam and/or which words weren't understood?

It's also been almost 24 hours since then and nothing happened at all yet. Despite that, the comment "Hmmm" (not even a paragraph comment to a suitable situation) still got through 👍

And even now, my comment for AR chapter 1342 was held back too. The content: "While are many things about this situation that I don't like for several reasons (that even go as far as going against the worldbuilding), this certainly is a nice mess now. I can't argue with that."

People might disagree with what I wrote, but surely it isn't spam, right?

So I believe this system has some other problems.

Edited by Veoryascaleth

1 hour ago, Veoryascaleth said:

Yesterday, I wanted to post following comment for BOTA chapter 3111: "This situation is quite tricky. If Tianming not only saves, but also befriends those cultivators, the four fools might still harm them. So Tianming might have to rely on Jian Qinghe's authority? This could be interesting."

Do you mind telling me which part of it was considered spam and/or which words weren't understood?

It's also been almost 24 hours since then and nothing happened at all yet. Despite that, the comment "Hmmm" (not even a paragraph comment to a suitable situation) still got through 👍

And even now, my comment for AR chapter 1342 was held back too. The content: "While are many things about this situation that I don't like for several reasons (that even go as far as going against the worldbuilding), this certainly is a nice mess now. I can't argue with that."

People might disagree with what I wrote, but surely it isn't spam, right?

So I believe this system has some other problems.

I am replying to demiremin. It's been pointed out by the admin that he spammed foreign language comment that nobody understand. Which people may report as spam. 

For your situation, you can ask for clarification from admin in charge. 

4 minutes ago, RainbowHare said:

I am replying to demiremin. It's been pointed out by the admin that he spammed foreign language comment that nobody understand. Which people may report as spam. 

For your situation, you can ask for clarification from admin in charge. 

True, I just wanted to point out that the situation as a whole is not actually that simple in all cases.

That aside, this is the only thread about this problem that I found with the search function, so I just wanted to leave my problem here too.

I admit that replying to lark_spur would've been smarter 😅 Well, I'm afraid it's too late for that now. Hopefully someone with the authority to check these things will still end up reading this eventually.

So many words are getting blocked nowadays that it has become ridiculous like Qidian / webnovel level of planet China firewall ... 

Words that get blocked for me 

1. Thanks 

2. Nice

3. Typing 

And still haven't figured out more .. 

The whole point I am still using wuxiaworld from 2015 is that I comment and read. 

If I am not able to comment freely then it will just be the same as reading (binging) from pirated websites without any comments or discussions 

I have 42,000 above karma and I never spent any money on the app at all !! 

You must know how much I love to comment by that info. 

Please release a list of banned words and why it is banned. And don't get me started on banning foreign words when the novel itself is a foreign novel 🙃

Screenshot_20241012-195030.jpg

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Daoist_DarkSLight said:

So many words are getting blocked nowadays that it has become ridiculous like Qidian / webnovel level of planet China firewall ... 

Words that get blocked for me 

1. Thanks 

2. Nice

3. Typing 

And still haven't figured out more .. 

The whole point I am still using wuxiaworld from 2015 is that I comment and read. 

If I am not able to comment freely then it will just be the same as reading (binging) from pirated websites without any comments or discussions 

I have 42,000 above karma and I never spent any money on the app at all !! 

You must know how much I love to comment by that info. 

Please release a list of banned words and why it is banned. And don't get me started on banning foreign words when the novel itself is a foreign novel 🙃

Screenshot_20241012-195030.jpg

I completely agree with you fellow Daoist, It's only right and proper to do so. It's sad to see how restrictive WW has become over the years. While I completely understand the valid concern for bad actors and spammers, but there must be better solutions out there to counteract these kinds of problems.

• Sad 1

I've been following MGA and ATG for over a decade now. Every time a new chapter came out I've seen this as a gift and expressed my thanks. I was doing so long before any mention of a karma system. Since the introduction of this system I've build up over 100k karma. But I've not once used any since I've had no need to do so. They could disband the entire system without compensation and I'd probably not even have noticed for weeks. However I did notice now, because I've been told that my gratitude as of this moment is considered spam. I'll continue my VIP membership, because despite that my expressions of thanks have somehow given offence, I'm still grateful to WuxiaWorld for all these wonderful stories they have brought and continue to bring us. That said, I'm hugely disappointed at these current developments with regards to commenting at the chapters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belkar said:

I've been following MGA and ATG for over a decade now. Every time a new chapter came out I've seen this as a gift and expressed my thanks. I was doing so long before any mention of a karma system. Since the introduction of this system I've build up over 100k karma. But I've not once used any since I've had no need to do so. They could disband the entire system without compensation and I'd probably not even have noticed for weeks. However I did notice now, because I've been told that my gratitude as of this moment is considered spam. I'll continue my VIP membership, because despite that my expressions of thanks have somehow given offence, I'm still grateful to WuxiaWorld for all these wonderful stories they have brought and continue to bring us. That said, I'm hugely disappointed at these current developments with regards to commenting at the chapters.

There are always two sides to every coin. Me, as yourself a VIP Starter, hate the "TY" , "Thanks for the chapter" and so on.

On the other hand I would like to have a single comment where people can say their thanks or a dedicated button! -> so we can still have discussion and not overflow the comment section =) 

• Like 1

I've seen this argument before. In an active comment section the insightful comments will get upvoted quickly. Simply adjusting your filter to 'Top' will see all less agreeable comments sink to the bottom.

In a not so active comment section I imagine some gratitude might be appreciated by the translator/editor. I've followed a few stories where 5 comments on a chapter were many. WuxiaWorld's attitude towards not dropping any translation projects and finishing what they started is very admirable.

But I'd be open to alternatives such as a masterpost or even a like button. Their current solution however is not much of one in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belkar said:

I've seen this argument before. In an active comment section the insightful comments will get upvoted quickly. Simply adjusting your filter to 'Top' will see all less agreeable comments sink to the bottom.

In a not so active comment section I imagine some gratitude might be appreciated by the translator/editor. I've followed a few stories where 5 comments on a chapter were many. WuxiaWorld's attitude towards not dropping any translation projects and finishing what they started is very admirable.

But I'd be open to alternatives such as a masterpost or even a like button. Their current solution however is not much of one in my opinion.

Well the top thing can be a bit tricky if one comments later and the comment is already swallowed up by all the others. 

But I totally see your point & I agree a new "way" has to be found so both can be happy 😁

Hello,

The comment filters for "Ty" and "Thanks" has since been lifted. Since "Ty" was included in the filter, all other comments that uses a word containing "Ty" were also subject for approval. An example would be the comment above from @Veoryascaleth with the word "authority". This was a temporary measure for users who spam comments to earn Regular Karma. You should be able to comment without the previous restrictions now. We hope that you enjoy our novel translations and services. 

Thank you for your continued support!