The Successor of the Underworld is a Cheat Player (암흑가의 후계자는 치트 플레이어) by GaVinGi

Synopsis: 

Kneel before me!
The game I played with my life on the line, “Sanctuary.”
Driven by the desire to see an end unseen by anyone else, I dared to touch what should never be touched.

-Will you play the cheat version?

Every choice comes with consequences.

-The 4th round begins.

In Sanctuary, a game of reincarnation, a 4th round, never meant to exist, has begun.
Stuck without even the option to log out.
Living with the bloodline of the world he destroyed, the Dark Sanctuary.
But he can do it.

Smirk.

-Just the same as the cheat version.

This is the world I destroyed.
But the original of that world was the last cheat version I played.
From Saint, Demon, to Prince, all their powers in my hands, I will clear the final round.

Novelupdates Link: The Successor of the Underworld is a Cheat Player - Novel Updates

Why Translate?: GaVinGi is the writer of The Player Who Can't Level Up and From Today, I'm A Player, both popular & complete novels with manhwa adaptations on Wuxiaworld. This is his ongoing novel. It has a lot of potential.

• Like 2

I've read up to chapter 50, but there are too many setting errors, making it really hard to follow the storyline. It lacks the face-slapping/impressive elements. Has anyone read beyond chapter 50?

• Like 1

I likes all your previous recommendations, you have a good taste, but i prefer Black Haired Mercenary Goes West (서부로 간 검은머리 용병) than this one :3

On 5/7/2024 at 8:00 AM, masterlonai said:

I've read up to chapter 50, but there are too many setting errors, making it really hard to follow the storyline. It lacks the face-slapping/impressive elements. Has anyone read beyond chapter 50?

The earlier chapters are quite poorly written, containing numerous setting mistakes. It gets better soon after, but the start is challenging. The novel was TLed earlier on Helscans, but the TL work was sloppy and the novel was removed due to unpopularity.

I trust the previous WW translators of Gavinge's novels can do a better job.

5 hours ago, Afaromay said:

I likes all your previous recommendations, you have a good taste, but i prefer Black Haired Mercenary Goes West (서부로 간 검은머리 용병) than this one :3

Yeah, Black Haired Merc would be the best to be added here, but publisher + Alternate History genre lower the chances of it getting TLed.

I would like to recommend a even 'better' (even more racist) AH novel written by a CN author, but it will definitely get me banned so can't do it.

20 hours ago, stellartranslations said:

The earlier chapters are quite poorly written, containing numerous setting mistakes. It gets better soon after, but the start is challenging. The novel was TLed earlier on Helscans, but the TL work was sloppy and the novel was removed due to unpopularity.

I trust the previous WW translators of Gavinge's novels can do a better job.

Yeah, Black Haired Merc would be the best to be added here, but publisher + Alternate History genre lower the chances of it getting TLed.

I would like to recommend a even 'better' (even more racist) AH novel written by a CN author, but it will definitely get me banned so can't do it.

Well, wishing is free (me) xD