I have already purchased all the individual chapters of Warlock of the Magus Era, is there any way I can get access to the PDF version if it?

• 1 month later...

I tested out what's suggested as I've owned all 245 chapters of Become a star except for the free first 20 chapters but the ebook still shows $10 to purchase. Can someone confirm? Thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2024 at 7:17 PM, Rmsk said:

I tested out what's suggested as I've owned all 245 chapters of Become a star except for the free first 20 chapters but the ebook still shows $10 to purchase. Can someone confirm? Thanks.

It depend which method you used to purchase them. If you used WTU/free Karma, then the ebook won't be available for free. This only applies if you spent at least $10 of paid Karma, or spent at least $10 (USD, not site credit) on BAS' Champion tiers while it was ongoing.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2024 at 11:47 PM, Rmsk said:

Hello,

As per me 

• Verify Ownership: Check your account to confirm ownership of the 245 chapters.

• Refresh or Restart: Try refreshing the ebook platform or restarting your device.

• Contact Support: If the problem persists, contact customer support for assistance.

• Request Clarification: Ask support to confirm your ownership status and resolve the pricing display issue.

I hope this will help you,

Thank you

• Thanks 1