****The Nebula's Civilization is over... the wiki is Open****

Fans will know that The Nebula's Civilization just finished serialization on WuxiaWorld. The last chapter was published in the past few days.

The wiki, however, is not over. There are thousands of articles waiting to be written. A few dozen have already been written.

The wiki needs help. Your help.

If you are willing and able, this is an honest and humble call for assistance: as one of the mods for the wiki, I ask that you please help us make a great wiki. As I said, there are so many articles waiting to be written, and even the few that have been written, can be updated and expanded. Below is a link to the wiki.

And even if you are unable to help, that's okay: please come and enjoy the wiki as it is. We are building the wiki for its purpose: for the joy of fans. For fans to find useful information - character information, when things happened, recaps of stories, and even just to reminisce. For the love of the story. 

https://the-nebulas-civilization.fandom.com/wiki/The_Nebula's_Civilization_Wiki

Best,

Ken

Mod for The Nebula's Civilization wiki

P.S. attached is some fanart from the wiki.

jeolyo.png

Eldar 2.png

jangwan2.png

Nebula as a Blue Butterfly.png

Nebula I.png

Rubber Duck.png

The Nebula's Civilization Fanart I.png

Dide.png

Jeol2.png

jeolyo.png

• Like 3

On 3/20/2024 at 12:31 AM, KenWright said:

Fans will know that The Nebula's Civilization just finished serialization on WuxiaWorld. The last chapter was published in the past few days.

The wiki, however, is not over. There are thousands of articles waiting to be written. A few dozen have already been written.

The wiki needs help. Your help.

If you are willing and able, this is an honest and humble call for assistance: as one of the mods for the wiki, I ask that you please help us make a great wiki. As I said, there are so many articles waiting to be written, and even the few that have been written, can be updated and expanded. Below is a link to the wiki.

And even if you are unable to help, that's okay: please come and enjoy the wiki as it is. We are building the wiki for its purpose: for the joy of fans. For fans to find useful information - character information, when things happened, recaps of stories, and even just to reminisce. For the love of the story. 

https://the-nebulas-civilization.fandom.com/wiki/The_Nebula's_Civilization_Wiki

Best,

Ken

Mod for The Nebula's Civilization wiki

P.S. attached is some fanart from the wiki.

jeolyo.png

Eldar 2.png

jangwan2.png

Nebula as a Blue Butterfly.png

Nebula I.png

Rubber Duck.png

The Nebula's Civilization Fanart I.png

Dide.png

Jeol2.png

jeolyo.png

This is a great project, I can see how much work has been put in to the History of Avartin page!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...