Dragon-Marked War God (龙纹战神) by Su Yue Xi (苏月夕)

I really enjoyed this novel, however the translator that previously was working on it hasn't made an update in almost 2 years. Since the original novel is complete, I'd really love for someone to pick it up so I can finish and I admire and appreciate the amazing quality of your team's translations.

Please note, the main character of this series is Jiang Chen and is not the same story as Dragon-Blooded War God (龙血战神) by Feng qingyang (风青阳) which you and your team is already working on.

• Like 1

Not quite. He has a skill that forms dragon seals inside his body, andhe meets a giant yellow dog called Big Yellow, except it is actually a divine Dragon Horse in disguise. His skill also lets him absorb abilities from beast souls (Or at least I think that's what they were called). 

I remember the top level for the Mortal continent he started on is a Combat King. Above it is Combat Emperor then maybe Minor Saint and Major Saint before they need to ascend. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I remember this... wasn't he like a martial saint before and died and that's how he knows the dragon seals skill? and he has like a monk friend who might have died back then or something? was a good read... i remember wanting it to have been continued but the group wasn't going very fast, and now it sounds like they stopped.  Would be a great pick up for WW.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Aye. Mc was the greatest saint of his world, and his final act was cutting his words law, opening a path towards the immortal world. As for his dragon mark method, it was discovered by him in a ruin, but since it required the user to use it from basicly level one. So he never used it in his old life. And yes, he had a monk friend, but he did not die, but was captured.....i think, it really was a long time ago. Like pre covid. Back than the groupe that translated it was one of the bigger ones aside wuxiaworld and gravity tales i think. And yeah, it was not a bad one, so i do support the request.

• Like 1

The first arc was good but the story fell apart in subsequent realms. This guy gets his love interest kidnapped so many times and honestly the author just starts writing some another novel after some point. There are better novels out there

• Thanks 1