Pizza Tiger Spaghetti Dragon (피자 타이거 스파게티 드래곤)

Link: https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=4903161&bannerChanged=false

Summary: 

Time is the future.

The place is the universe.

The universe of the 23rd century was not kind to mankind.

The mind gets hurt and goes mad.

The body collapses and dies.

Humanity has decided to become a mirror.

Eyes for eyes, teeth for teeth.

Human beings in the 23rd century were not kind to the universe.

Why Serialize: 

To be honest, I don’t really have a reason to give as to why this should be serialized. Rather, what caught my eye about this novel is the name. Like what the heck was the author thinking when they named their novel “Pizza Tiger Spaghetti Dragon”? It would make sense if this novel was a comedy, but it doesn’t seem like it judging by the promo video, which for some reason has an english version even though novel isn’t translated. I highly doubt though that this novel would be picked up by Wuxiaworld since the novel is on Naver, but I at least wanted to try since YONDER seems more occupied with getting their readers their romantic fix. If I did have to give some sort of reason as to why this novel should get picked up, I guess it would be because it is Sci-fi. Anyway, here is the link to judge for yourselves on what on earth this novel is: https://youtu.be/Ne1Xj7sqiNQ?si=fenRZv5YVSlCvImv

• Like 2

Sorry if this is kind of messy since this is the first time I am using the forums. Also ever is kind of a pain in the ass when you’re using a tablet to type this. By the way, here is the cover if you are too lazy to click the link.

IMG_8301.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 3:44 AM, masterlonai said:

How come the title be like this? I cannot get any sense of the story, but the title succeeds in capturing attention anyway.

Is it possible the author chose random English words just so the initials spell out PTSD?  The description certainly invokes a sense of danger and war.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2024 at 5:15 AM, freewheeler said:

Is it possible the author chose random English words just so the initials spell out PTSD?  The description certainly invokes a sense of danger and war.

Seems so judging by the video where the MC’s clone squad went on a killing spree against anything that was not human.

• Haha 2