Notification Settings

Please add a toggle to turn off notifications for comment replies. It appears to be the one notification setting that we can't toggle currently. It can get a bit annoying at times especially if I see 5 notifications of someone replying "T" "H" "A" "N" "K" to my comment for their daily karma 🙃

P.S. Any updates on that thank you button instead of the "Thank you" chapter karma spam?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2024 at 5:57 PM, Username is already taken said:

On this topic, for me personally, i‘d like exactly the opposite. If I could turn the notifications off for the new releases, since i can clearly see them in my bookmarks, and only get notifications if someone answered or commented a question or comment of mine, that would be great.

It’s possible, on both our website (the bell symbol) and app. Although currently it has to be done on a per novel basis. 

IMG_5447.png

IMG_5448.png

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2024 at 10:18 PM, Tyizor said:

Please add a toggle to turn off notifications for comment replies. It appears to be the one notification setting that we can't toggle currently. It can get a bit annoying at times especially if I see 5 notifications of someone replying "T" "H" "A" "N" "K" to my comment for their daily karma 🙃

P.S. Any updates on that thank you button instead of the "Thank you" chapter karma spam?

Regarding the comment notifications, yeah, we do need to overhaul the notifications section in general. It’s planned for the future. 

And regarding the comment Karma replacement, it’s in progress. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2024 at 7:04 AM, Jaspaaar said:

Regarding the comment notifications, yeah, we do need to overhaul the notifications section in general. It’s planned for the future. 

And regarding the comment Karma replacement, it’s in progress. 

Great to hear! Looking forward to it then 😁