Add an option to hide chapter names.

I think it'd be useful to have an additional setting for novel chapter names to be hidden. People have different sensitivities to spoilers, and chapter names can be sometimes spoiler-y.

It'd be especially useful for people who unlock chapters daily to read in bulk at a later date. So, if there was a more convenient way to do so, this option may be a bit redundant, but it'd still be useful for people who read normally.

Edited by KyreSan

• 2 weeks later...

It would be good for this to be a per novel setting.  Some novels tend to have spoiler chapter names while others are harmless.

I've seen authors put the chapter name at the bottom of the chapter instead.  Maybe this setting could likewise change the position of the chapter names for a given novel.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, some time ago, the Chapternames of locked/not released chapters where displayed, but now they are hidden.

Not sure if this is a indentional change, but I often used these names to check if some chapters should be read togetter, e.g. it is better to wait a few more days. (like when 11 of 15 chapters are released for free)

It would be nice if this could also be changed, or checked in any way.