StarveCleric, the Martial God Asura translator!

Kun

Hello!

I'm a relatively new to the Chinese TL novel scene, I love MGA to death and I'm also currently reading Martial World now and I'm also loving it. Do you have any other similar novels that you recommend?

Cheers!

Just now, Rienzo said:

Hello!

I'm a relatively new to the Chinese TL novel scene, I love MGA to death and I'm also currently reading Martial World now and I'm also loving it. Do you have any other similar novels that you recommend?

Cheers!

Yoo Rienzo! Welcome to the Chinese TL novel scene!

Hmm, I suspect you might like Er Gen's 'I Shall Seal the Heavens' and 'A Will Eternal'. These two stories have incredibly fun and shameless protagonists who goes around wreaking havoc, but at the same time, it knows when to be serious as well. I think you would have a blast with them! 

I'll secretly promote Library of Heaven's Path too (it's translated by me, though it's not on Wuxiaworld) - it is a fun, light-hearted read, suitable if you just want to read some hype stuff that makes you feel good. 

Emperor's Domination might be a fun read for you too, if you like a MC who is always in control of the situation and beats everyone else down in place. It can get quite wordy at time though, as the author goes in depth in explaining cultivation-related things specific to the novel.

Have a nice day, junior cultivator haha!

I am an avid reader of Chinese Novels, started MGA when it only had 1000 chaps. It was one of the early novels I read. But now I am reading just to know some mysteries and how the story will end. Story got stretched a bit too far (Personal opinion). My favourite novel to the date is Lord Of the Mysteries. By the way, do you know the author(Cuttlefish that loves diving)? I heard he is from Singapore. And the translator is a woman.

I have read Library of Heaven's Path till Zhang Xuan was supposed to ascend to Forsaken Continent. Stopped there to let it accumulate. Was never able to go back read. But seeing that you are the translator I feel the urge to finish the novel.

Have you met the author of MGA in person? How much do you know about him? Can you share some details?

Do you have any major theories you feel that's going to happen in MGA? 

Are you active in the MGA fandom? If not do check it out , its a place where wild theories are thrown around and intense discussions happen. 

Finally a huge shout out to your work and effort you put.  

Have a nice day and take care.

Hi,

Thanks for all your hard work. I'll like to ask some questions.

1. Who is currently stronger between Chu Feng's dad and JTR?

2. Will the next breakthrough of Chu Feng be straight to True God realm or will it still be Half God?

3. Can a Half God cultivator destroy a planet with their power?

4. Who is stronger between OX Nosed and Chu Feng's dad?

5. Do you think the Chu Heavenly clan are in the 9th galaxy or are there somewhere else?

6. What cultivation realm is Chu Feng mother in?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BayLord13 said:

I am an avid reader of Chinese Novels, started MGA when it only had 1000 chaps. It was one of the early novels I read. But now I am reading just to know some mysteries and how the story will end. Story got stretched a bit too far (Personal opinion). My favourite novel to the date is Lord Of the Mysteries. By the way, do you know the author(Cuttlefish that loves diving)? I heard he is from Singapore. And the translator is a woman.

I have read Library of Heaven's Path till Zhang Xuan was supposed to ascend to Forsaken Continent. Stopped there to let it accumulate. Was never able to go back read. But seeing that you are the translator I feel the urge to finish the novel.

Have you met the author of MGA in person? How much do you know about him? Can you share some details?

Do you have any major theories you feel that's going to happen in MGA? 

Are you active in the MGA fandom? If not do check it out , its a place where wild theories are thrown around and intense discussions happen. 

Finally a huge shout out to your work and effort you put.  

Have a nice day and take care.

Hello BayLord! Nice to meet you

My favourite novel to the date is Lord Of the Mysteries. By the way, do you know the author(Cuttlefish that loves diving)?

I'm afraid I haven't met him before haha. Our circles never crossed oops! The translator who did Lord of the Mysteries should be a guy - I'm not too sure, but I believe it's CKTalon who translated it. 

Haha I also haven't met him in person, and I don't know much about him either. Unfortunately, translation in the web novel sphere tends to be more remote, where it's uncommon for translators to meet the author in person unless an opportunity arises, or the translator personally reaches out to the author.

Do you have any major theories you feel that's going to happen in MGA? Are you active in the MGA fandom? If not do check it out , its a place where wild theories are thrown around and intense discussions happen.

My major theories are mainly based on clear foreshadowing haha.

Spoiler

For instance, there was a chapter where there was some kind of random roar that echoed, and in more recent chapters, the conversation between Song Changsheng and Ox-nosed Old Daoist hinted that the roar signifies the awakening of a strong supporter for Chu Feng (where Ox-nosed said that he isn't worried about leaving Chu Feng behind, and it's not just confidence in his disciple).

My guess is that those are the ancestors of the Hidden Dragon Martial Sect.

Clearly, Chu Feng is going to reach Martial God as a junior and push for a level higher than that. 

The world of cultivation is somehow dying, but there are not enough details thus far to theorize why that's the case. But it's somewhat hinted that someone surpassing Martial God might be able to save the world.

I've never really delved deeper other than things that have solid foreshadowing backing, but it'd be interesting to see what those theories are.

To be honest, I didnt know there was a MGA fandom. Where are they?! On the wikia page? Or is there a dedicated Discord server?

Haha thanks for your questions, and good day to you!

11 hours ago, RimuruT123 said:

Hi,

Thanks for all your hard work. I'll like to ask some questions.

2. Will the next breakthrough of Chu Feng be straight to True God realm or will it still be Half God?

5. Do you think the Chu Heavenly clan are in the 9th galaxy or are there somewhere else?

Hello o' great Rimuru! Thanks for your questions~

Without a doubt, Chu Feng's dad. The foreshadowing suggests that Song Changsheng has once intruded the Ancestral Martial Galaxy, only to be kicked out by Chu Xuanyuan (which led him to swear that he'd never step into the Ancestral Martial Galaxy again).

Song Changsheng is currently stronger than Jie Tianran + Chu Xuanyuan is more talented than Song Changsheng. By logic, it should mean that Chu Xuanyuan is stronger than Jie Tianran.

It should still be Half-God. It's rare for MGA to skip cultivation levels, unless the author really, really wants to speed up.

Apparently no. It'd take a pinnacle True God level cultivator their full strength to destroy a planet, whereas a Heavenly God can easily do so with much less effort!

I'm more inclined to say Chu Feng's dad, but this one is a bit hard to say as there has been no direct or indirect comparison between the two. We don't know the full extent of what either is capable of too.

Spoiler

We know from more recent chapters that Ox-nosed is at mid Heavenly Dragon World Spiritist (well, at least rank three, judging how easily he subdued the Ancient Era's clans).

Judging from how Chu Xuanyuan is wreaking havoc in the Immemorial Domain of Gods (it's mentioned in the arc involving the Black-feathered Specter and Feng Ling, where this entity from the Immemorial Domain of Gods communicated with them, and Chu Xuanyuan and causing trouble in the background), I think it's safe to assume that Chu Xuanyuan is at least mid or at least high Heavenly God. 

I'm only more inclined to say Chu Xuanyuan because he's in the Immemorial Domain of Gods, where he might have access to better cultivation resources, whereas the Ox-nosed Old Daoist has probably more or less stagnated a while in the world of cultivation. 

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about this too. I don't think the Chu Heavenly Clan is in the Ninth Galaxy, but I don't think they are in danger either. The only theory I can think of is that someone is protecting them in Chu Feng's stead.

There's also no evidence to signal how strong Chu Feng's mother is, so it's fully theorycraft.

First, we can agree that she has to be at least at True Dragon World Spiritist.

Second, she can't have reached Heavenly Dragon World Spiritist, or else she would have long broken free from her restraints and escaped from Jie Tianran's grasp, but if so, she would have long found Chu Feng and at least informed her mother (Lord Nianqing) about it. 

That probably puts her near pinnacle True Dragon World Spiritist?

---

Haha I'm mainly just guessing here, but hopefully they make sense! Adios~

• Like 1