RETURN OF THE MOUNT HUA SECT/화산귀환

Tsukinee

original publisher NAVER 

Its one if not the best Murim Novel, every arc its funny, interesting and sometimes painfull. There are little to none npc, characters are fleshed out, story is consistent, no fillers. You will root for MC and co, and some times for the villians (MC could had become the greatest villian but he has the children). Its about revenge, but not against the bad guy, its about taking what its rightfuly yours, about growing, facing your past and living for the future. And its funny and great as heck!!

There are other translations but they lose a good part of what makes this novel so funny and interesting to read, they try but they ommit entire parts, its like reading a cleaned out mtl, this novel, this mc and his story deserve a good translator. 

You will laugh your *ss off, and you will get angry and cry as a babe, you will be pulled in the story. And also the manwhua second season break the record in naver for the most buyed up chapters. Its worth it

• Like 5

forgot to post the synopsis 

The 13th generation disciple of the Great Mount Hua Sect. One of the Three Great Swordsmen. The Plum Blossom Sword Saint, Chung Myung.

After slicing the head of the peerless Heavenly Demon, who threw the world into chaos, he slept an eternal sleep on the peak of the Hundred Thousand Great Mountains. Jumping over a hundred years, he comes back in the body of a child.

But… what? Mount Hua declined? What the hell are you talking about!?

It’s only natural to want to live if you’re going broke.

“Decline? Even though I’m here? Who would dare!”

Plum blossoms eventually fall.

But when the cold winter passes and spring comes, plum blossoms shall bloom again.

“But I’m gonna die first before Mount Hua gets revived! If you’re gonna go bust, might as well do it right, you bastards!”

The beginning of the Plum Blossom Sword Saint, Chung Myung’s solitary struggle to save the thoroughly declining Mount Hua Sect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, masterlonai said:

I know this novel is very interesting and worth bringing. But, the publisher is NAVER. So, do I have to break through their office? OMG.

If it's Naver then the official translation is most probably be done by Yonder.

14 hours ago, rkumar18 said:

If it's Naver then the official translation is most probably be done by Yonder.

Please no.  Last time I checked, they do not have a web version.

On 2/5/2024 at 2:10 AM, masterlonai said:

I know this novel is very interesting and worth bringing. But, the publisher is NAVER. So, do I have to break through their office? OMG.

support +1  if you need a getaway driver, say the word

• Like 1

• 1 month later...