Recommendation requirements - read before posting

Jaspaaar

When writing a licensing recommendation, there are a few important requirements to follow in order to help us consider it.

• Use the novel's name (in English/Chinese/Korean) as the thread's title.
  • Use the Tags field to tag the thread as either Chinese or Korean. 
  • Include the novel's Chinese/Korean title within the post, if it isn't already present in the title.
  • A link to the novel's page on its original publisher's website is helpful, but not essential. 
  • DO NOT include a link to a Chinese/Korean piracy website hosting the novel. If you aren't sure whether the Chinese/Korean source you have found is legitimate, don't link to it. 
  • Tell us why you think we should license it!
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2023 at 2:14 AM, Jaspaaar said:

When writing a licensing recommendation, there are a few important requirements to follow in order to help us consider it.

• Use the novel's name (in English/Chinese/Korean) as the thread's title.
  • Use the Tags field to tag the thread as either Chinese or Korean. 
  • Include the novel's Chinese/Korean title within the post, if it isn't already present in the title.
  • A link to the novel's page on its original publisher's website is helpful, but not essential. 
  • DO NOT include a link to a Chinese/Korean piracy website hosting the novel. If you aren't sure whether the Chinese/Korean source you have found is legitimate, don't link to it. 
  • Tell us why you think we should license it!

I wish I saw this before I posted.... whoops. Let me go back and try and edit it.