Commenting Problem

I tried to answer a prior post but got the message "An internal error has occurred" after I clicked on "Submit."

After trying many times, I decided to go read something else and try again later.

When I returned, there were 8 copies of my reply posted.

I then tried to post a note letting the person know WW's site was having problems.

I got the SAME message.

I did not try posting again but came here to let you know about the problem.

3 hours ago, Erudite_Birdy said:

I tried to answer a prior post but got the message "An internal error has occurred" after I clicked on "Submit."

After trying many times, I decided to go read something else and try again later.

When I returned, there were 8 copies of my reply posted.

I then tried to post a note letting the person know WW's site was having problems.

I got the SAME message.

I did not try posting again but came here to let you know about the problem.

Yeah we were having a lot of issues earlier... I've removed your duplicated comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Jaspaaar,

I'm having a similar issue myself; I lost the ability to make virtually any sort of comment over night, which has been very frustrating.
I believe my account has wrongfully been tagged as spam. I am hoping that you and the support team could help assist me in resolving this problem.

Thank you very much for the assistance!

With gratitude.
Krieger

Screenshot 2024-10-12 011931.png

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, The One And Only In Heavens said:

I have an even worse problem, since the keys upgrade I can't read any chapter, every chapter I click, from any novel the result its the same, not matter how many times I clear the cookies etc

Screenshot_20241011_215157.jpg

Oof, I'm sorry to hear that fellow Daoist.

I would suggest using alternative browsers, like firefox or brave if you haven't tried them already.
If you're using the mobile app. perhaps try disabling all your extensions and see if that helps resolve the issue. If that doesn't work maybe uninstalling the app completely along with flushing the cookies out in your phone's app settings, if you are using Samsung (I don't know what it is like for apple products) and reinstalling, if you haven't already done so. I would also suggest you try restarting your device in addition to the previous stuff, perhaps that might help.

Wishing you the best, fellow Daoist! Hope the issue is resolved quickly 😁

• Like 1

Hello,

The comment filters for "Ty" and "Thanks" has since been lifted. It was a temporary measure for users who spam comments to earn Regular Karma. You should be able to comment without the previous restrictions now. Regarding the page error, we had intermittent outages that caused login or page timeout. This should be fixed but if you still experience this issue, kindly let us know through our Service Desk

We hope that you enjoy our novel translations and services. Thank you for your continued support!