Maxed Talent Player / 재능만렙 플레이어

Yeah, you could say it’s another regression story, but the author is well-known, and the plot unfolds pretty well with a lot of face-slapping moments. I enjoyed it. I’ve been more into the author’s other recent works, but it’d be nice to see this title on Wuxiaworld too.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 7:24 AM, masterlonai said:

Yeah, you could say it’s another regression story, but the author is well-known, and the plot unfolds pretty well with a lot of face-slapping moments. I enjoyed it. I’ve been more into the author’s other recent works, but it’d be nice to see this title on Wuxiaworld too.

Nah honest opinion, it sucks for a regression novel. It is too cliche (I know it practically established the Hunter & Gates genre but doesn't matter). Regression & revenge is a good combo, but literally so many authors have tried their hand at it and I am sure you could find a better written + cheaper license novel than this one.

BTW heavy spoiler below, no chapter numbers given but guaranteed will ruin your enjoyment if you care about it.

Spoiler

MC was too oblivious towards sussing out romance (acceptable) and damn chaebol that ruined his life (nope). Revenge on chaebol took too long that I gave up on the novel.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Afaromay said:

@stellartranslations btw, do you have any recommendations for a good survival apocalypse novel? Preferably one with a system window, whether exclusive to the main character or available to others as well. 

A Veteran Player is Needed in the Apocalypse, novelupdates.

I think it is pretty good. New and updating.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 7:24 AM, masterlonai said:

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the author's work. I got bored while reading 'I gave up being stronger' and I didn't liked the manhwa of 'Youngest Son of the Renowned Magic Clan'. So, I don't plan on checking this out. 

I'm really liking the 'Regressor can make them all' and I will be interested to read a regression story similar to this one in quality. 

On 9/7/2024 at 1:34 PM, stellartranslations said:

A Veteran Player is Needed in the Apocalypse, novelupdates.

I think it is pretty good. New and updating.

Nicee, do you have any other recommendations? I'm fine with ones that haven't been translated into English yet.

Edited by Afaromay

I know one survival apocalypse novel, <BJ는 종말에 적응했다>, but I'm not sure if WW can bring it over. There are too many BJ streaming elements that makes it difficult to translate.

Edited by masterlonai
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2024 at 6:09 AM, Afaromay said:

Nicee, do you have any other recommendations? I'm fine with ones that haven't been translated into English yet.

Two recommendations - 

<아포칼립스의 유일한 흑마법사가 되었다> - Solo Warlock of Apocalypse. It is basically 'some game transforms earth' and MC was the best player. The game is a MMO so lots of people played it and knowledge of class and stat building is public. Has lots of black comedy. Will put you in a good mood if you read.

<망겜 고인물의 아포칼립스>  - Gaming Veteran of Apocalypse. Another 'some game transforms earth' and MC was the best player. This game was legit shit and unfair tho, so only MC made it to the ending. More hopeless Apocalypse and more edgy. Author has good writing, but it is 2x longer than Solo Warlock. Also the chapters for this one seem longer and I wasn't in the mood for EDGE, so I dropped it.

• Like 3

I just really enjoy this type of work. Its easy for me to get immersed in and escape reality for a while. i saw the novel had a ton of side stories and would have liked to see an official tn over MTL. But it seems people are very picky about this genre.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, aiarchaea said:

I just really enjoy this type of work. Its easy for me to get immersed in and escape reality for a while. i saw the novel had a ton of side stories and would have liked to see an official tn over MTL. But it seems people are very picky about this genre.

Tbh, I think the novel is overrated and the cost of licensing + TLing this novel won't be worth it. 

I Gave Up Being Stronger | Wuxiaworld is more recent by same author, but I actually like the comedy and MC in the novel.

• Like 1