Tales of Demons and Gods light novel has got new chapter after 4 years long hiatus

So yes, recently MadSnail, author of ToDG has returned to Novel and is writing on after 496 chapter

Could WuxianWorld team look into it again and start translating? Since the site has so good translators with the novels and quality is always so high

Source of MadSnail nove: https://m.qidian.com/book/3506478.html

And Webnovel.com has started to translate the new chapters already

Up to this day there are novel chapters to 502 (8 new chapters since 496)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2024 at 6:24 PM, meeno said:

It has been how many years, covering how much disappointment from the fandom. Myself included. I don't really have much interest left in the novel. Perhaps if it gets picked up again.. 

I just wish the author didn't make it so obvious he was getting bored of the book. The missed story lines (which a lot of writers mess up with), the absurdly quick power up with minimal effort or work, and the lackluster payoffs to any tension created masterfully early on in the book. I wish he could just go back about 50-100 chapters and redo those so that it continued what it had started.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Exempt said:

I just wish the author didn't make it so obvious he was getting bored of the book. The missed story lines (which a lot of writers mess up with), the absurdly quick power up with minimal effort or work, and the lackluster payoffs to any tension created masterfully early on in the book. I wish he could just go back about 50-100 chapters and redo those so that it continued what it had started.

At this point since another site is possibly providing translation, unless Madsnail  and WW partner again, it will not get picked up here. The other site is also a pay site.  Who knows..

Edited by meeno
  • Like 2