We need a way to alert translators to issues with chapter releases

The last two Champion releases on "Mythical Era: My Evolution into a Celestial Beast" have been improperly released, and other than the comments, there is no apparent way to contact them to let them know.  In particular, chapters 97, 98, and 99 are all the same chapter.  97 is the entire chapter, with 98 and 99 just being the first and second halves of that chapter, respectively.  There have been multiple comments, but the translators have apparently not read them, as the errors have yet to be acknowledged or fixed.  As these are Champion releases, and thus paid, this is a mistake that deserves to be prioritized, but there is no way to do so.  All we can do is hope the translators notice or read the comments.

On 6/29/2024 at 7:54 PM, godlyfrog said:

The last two Champion releases on "Mythical Era: My Evolution into a Celestial Beast" have been improperly released, and other than the comments, there is no apparent way to contact them to let them know.  In particular, chapters 97, 98, and 99 are all the same chapter.  97 is the entire chapter, with 98 and 99 just being the first and second halves of that chapter, respectively.  There have been multiple comments, but the translators have apparently not read them, as the errors have yet to be acknowledged or fixed.  As these are Champion releases, and thus paid, this is a mistake that deserves to be prioritized, but there is no way to do so.  All we can do is hope the translators notice or read the comments.

Sorry about this, it has since been fixed. The fastest ways to get our attention are to open a support ticket (https://wuxiaworld.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/), or to post in the main channel and/or the novel-specific channel of our public Discord server (https://discord.gg/wuxiaworld). Feel free to ping me too.