Novel pickup and translation

Shi Hao

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 2:02 AM, Shi Hao said:

Can WW please translate a few novels namely:

1. God Emperor

2. Steal the Heavens 

3. Cult of the Sacred Runes

cult of sacred ruins? mad snail?  After what happened with TDG, i blacklist mad snail. So i hope WW never pick up another serries from the author unless there is a gurantee about the quality n the consistency (like " rebirth of thief who roamed the world")

God emperor also no. Never read it, but from the synopsis n chapter status: 4000++ it scream pretty average "MGA" type of novel to me (just add reincarnation) *sorry MGA fans

Steal the Heavens: i remember reading it on Xianxiaworld (before it is on WN, it is on xianxiaworld) and i drop it. The fact that Webnovel actually make 900++ chapters to be free untill today(yes i checked) when they are known to lock chapter with fast pass, should tell u something about the quality of the novel. Ohh n its been 4 years since last chapter, if it is really good someone should have picked it up already.

Ah danged that Mad Snail & yeah unless it's a finished work avoid like the plague! Hmm it's hard for me to request a nivel as my hands are honestly tied with my already long backlog.

I'm now hoping to see a farm theme one like Fields of Gods or reverse harem but those often also have issues. Lol, WW also doesn't have Danmei/BL or any Yuri/Girl love stuff either else there'd probably even more readers/request if they're into that. There's just way too many content h novels out there. I now feel like reading a good novel with female MC, but often those have a romance theme, which sucks if you're not in the mood for those or if it's done badly. If I find a novel I like with no proper translation I'll probably request in the thread Jaspaaar opened for licensing.

Edited by Angely

On 11/1/2023 at 4:09 PM, Angely said:

many content h novels out there. I now feel like reading a good novel with female MC, but often those have a romance theme, which sucks if you're not in the mood for those or if it's done badly.

Yea I have noticed if there's a female MC there has to be some weird bizarre romance or it has to be super erotic for BL/Yuri. Kinda made me avoid reading any mangas with those settings if it gives even a little bit of bad vibes since the ones I keep encountering are uh weird lol. But agreed, WW should have a least some form of BL/Yuri and more F leads, albeit very seiso and not disturbing/abusive ones lol!