The Heavenly Demon Can’t Live a Normal Life (천마는 평범하게 살 수 없다) by Sancheon

docnymos

I read 276 chapters of this novel and was just an amazing history and really good settings.

The MC is captivating and you want to keep on reading it as much as possible!

Korean

천마는 평범하게 살 수 없다
The Heavenly Demon Can’t Live a Normal Life
Author: Sancheon

genre: Fusion Fantasy , Reincarnation

Publisher: JC Media
Serial source: Naver Series
Namu wiki about it: https://namu.wiki/w/천마는 평범하게 살 수 없다

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, docnymos said:

I really didn't like Yonder ... too bad that ww didn't get this series =/

The funny thing is, if they had a proper website, and/or some kind of free pass system in the app, they would be so much better.

They have some rather good novels, aka Undercover Academy Professor.

15 hours ago, docnymos said:

I really didn't like Yonder ... too bad that ww didn't get this series =/

Me too. And it's unfair, Why they can hosted WW's translated novels but WW themselves couldn't licensed their novels, especially the good ones

10 hours ago, GenericUser837 said:

The funny thing is, if they had a proper website, and/or some kind of free pass system in the app, they would be so much better.

They have some rather good novels, aka Undercover Academy Professor.

Actually they already have a free pass system, it's just have 3 days expired dates and max 3 free chapter voucher at one time. And yeah, Naver have a lot of good Naver's exclusive novels that it's such a waste that their English counterpart (Yonder) have subpar translation and shitty cover and naming sense. And we can't binged read their novels ://

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Afaromay said:

Me too. And it's unfair, Why they can hosted WW's translated novels but WW themselves couldn't licensed their novels, especially the good ones

Actually they already have a free pass system, it's just have 3 days expired dates and max 3 free chapter voucher at one time. And yeah, Naver have a lot of good Naver's exclusive novels that it's such a waste that their English counterpart (Yonder) have subpar translation and shitty cover and naming sense. And we can't binged read their novels ://

Absolutely, agree with you. The covers and titles that they use make it difficult to find a particular novel. Especially, the covers are so horrible. But, atleast, they are giving a free pass to read a chapter daily. 

• 4 months later...