(엑스트라 왕자는 세계정복을 시작한다) (Prince Extra begins world uniform) or (The Temporary Prince Starts World Conquest)

This is a novel by the same author of My Civil Servant Life Reborn in a Strange World. I really enjoyed My Civil Servant Life Reborn in a Strange World, and I want to read the same work by this author and many other people would also read it. It would be a really fun novel which I would definitely buy the eBook for. The novel is also doing pretty well in Kakao. Thank you.

https://page.kakao.com/content/60679630

• Like 1

I haven't read the 'My Civil Servant Life Reborn in a Strange World' novel but have read the manhwa and didn't like it. It just feels like a Japanese novel. And the synopsis for this novel doesn't give much info but does sound good. 

6 hours ago, rkumar18 said:

I haven't read the 'My Civil Servant Life Reborn in a Strange World' novel but have read the manhwa and didn't like it. It just feels like a Japanese novel. And the synopsis for this novel doesn't give much info but does sound good. 

The manhwa was terrible, the beginning basically reducing the first 20 chapters into like 2 to 3 chapters, so I wouldn’t say the manhwa is a good frame of reference of how the novel is.

• Like 1

I have read my Civil Servant Life Reborn in a Strange World until the ending, and i don't like it. The MC is too op that it's boring, it's world building was shallow, so shallow that all key characters was his family members. Even the antagonist (?) Is his family member. At first the premise was interesting but after a few dozens later it's become boring until the ending. There's no depth at all that's pretty much the story is flat as a cupboard :((

Edited by Afaromay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1