I have been unable to log in on my Wuxiaworld app for the last 5 days. The only change in 5 days is that it went from "Alert wrong username/password" (While I could log in on the browser with the same email and pass) to Alert "Log in failed. Try again.

Whislt I'm able to log in to my account, I'm disconnected almost as soon as I connect to it.
For some reason I'm able to normally use the site and log in if I'm using VPN, so... some changes were made?

PS: It is possible to change the display name? Thanks.

Edited by adrielgute

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out there was a massive problem with my phone and its access to the Internet. I'm not sure what happened, but there seems to have been some router issue since after resetting it, it works now and no longer says aborted. I was testing out more apps on my phone to have an idea of the cause and that fixed it. Try resetting your router (not just disabling your wifi and re-enabling it).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 7:16 AM, Slicer9875 said:

Turns out there was a massive problem with my phone and its access to the Internet. I'm not sure what happened, but there seems to have been some router issue since after resetting it, it works now and no longer says aborted. I was testing out more apps on my phone to have an idea of the cause and that fixed it. Try resetting your router (not just disabling your wifi and re-enabling it).

I'm glad to hear you were able to pinpoint the issue with your phone's internet access and resolve it by resetting your router. Thanks for sharing your solution—it might be helpful for others experiencing similar problems. Happy reading on Wuxiaworld.