The Storm King

Leon and his father, Artorias, are the last remaining scions of a once powerful and illustrious family of lightning mages.  After barely surviving an attack that destroyed their home fifteen years ago, they now live in the dangerous Northern Vales, a desolate wilderness far away from civilization.  But those who want them dead are strong, patient, and relentless, and it is only a matter of time before they find the two they seek...

https://wardenreading.com/archive

Currently 980 chapters

This is sorta a odd request/thought, its a story that is already in English so wouldn't require a translator, my main thought it that the author is publishing it on his own website but probably doesn't have the reach or reader base that WW has, so if there was a way for WW to license it from him, he might be able to reach a wider audience.  The genre fits here with a fantasy background and is a pretty good story so far.  I've seen WW do some other original works before on the site so figured this was at least worth a mention, and if nothing else might drive some more people to read it.  I'd really like to use WW's phone app to do the text to voice feature since that's how I like to listen to my novels.  Thanks again.

Edited by Exempt