Favorite Co-op/Multiplayer Games

Tyizor

What are your favorite games to play with others? I've quit LoL with friends for about 4 years now and since then, I've picked up RoR2/Elden Ring as my main favorites. Also been playing a bit of Lethal Company and Phasmaphobia here and there. What games do you all regularly play?

Vermintide 2 is my favorite co-op game. Darktide is similar, and there's pros and cons between the two, but I prefer Vermintide. Paradox and Total War games are also fun to play co-op, but they're a real money sink.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/16/2024 at 10:04 AM, J.Andie said:

Valo mostly. I also shift between phases for Minecraft/Core Keeper/Stardew Valley/other similar games with my friends.

Minecraft has definitely been a staple for me and a few friends. Currently playing the Better End/Nether mods and it's been a blast esp with new building blocks to work with.

On 5/5/2024 at 9:57 AM, Veela said:

Phasmophobia is pretty fun~

Phasmo is a great one, but man, the danger to fun ratio just did not work for me as time went on 🤣. The reward for getting it right never seemed to trump the fear of getting haunted for me lmfao. Several of my friends really enjoyed learning all the ghost haunt mechanics though and were much better than me at escaping.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:55 AM, Tiphoid said:

Vermintide 2 is my favorite co-op game. Darktide is similar, and there's pros and cons between the two, but I prefer Vermintide. Paradox and Total War games are also fun to play co-op, but they're a real money sink.

A couple of my friends really love paradox games. I really wish they were a bit easier to get into though since they seem to get crazy complicated. I spent a couple hours trying to learn Europa but no luck there haha

On 1/25/2024 at 11:22 AM, KenWright said:

Genshin Impact

Can be played nearly completely solo (I think), though co-oping with a (limited number of people) can be very useful and fun at times.

Oh man, Genshin was fun for awhile but I just had to drop it with how tedious it started feeling. Several friends dropped it for similar reasons and with how stingy it was on ftp/dolphins. Got into HSR instead but sadly no multiplayer there but it's been a fun way to keep in contact with some folks. Wuwa has also been a ton of fun, though I really hope it gets rid of a lot of similarities to Genshin that were for the worse (dailies, abyss, follow quests). The combat has been incredible so I'm hoping they add raid bosses and such with friends.