The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor and Dawn Traveler, both by Nam Heesung/남희성

oxwivi

I sincerely ask for The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor to be properly translated without any of the MTL bullsht. Or even the other novel listed on NU by the same author—whatever little of it was translated—Dawn Traveler is really interesting. I wish the author Nam Heesung/남희성 all the best.

Don't know the publisher for LMS, but NU lists Dawn Traveler's publisher to be Munpia.

Have a good day to all the WW staff and thanks in advance for taking this into consideration.

Edited by oxwivi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

looks like i am in the minority. I do like LMS, but i disagree with retlanslating it. My reason are:
- its already completly translated.

- there are a lot of novels that is yet to be translated/ dropped/ or translated with inconsistent schedule/ can do with a better schedule(1 ch/day) like Martial God regressed to lv 2, childhood friend of the zenith for examples

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, zoldik95 said:

looks like i am in the minority. I do like LMS, but i disagree with retlanslating it. My reason are:

- there are a lot of novels that is yet to be translated/ dropped/ or translated with inconsistent schedule/ can do with a better schedule(1 ch/day) like Martial God regressed to lv 2, childhood friend of the zenith for examples

Being poorly translated is not the same as being properly translated.

20 hours ago, VincentAtd said:

Being poorly translated is not the same as being properly translated.

Agreed. Nevertheles, its completly translated. Better to pour the resource and time to other novels which:

1) isnt a VRMMORPG novels

2) is / are hidden gem(s)

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2023 at 5:31 PM, zoldik95 said:

Oh... we were looking at Martial God regressed to lv 2 at one point but there are quite a number of nationalist elements in there so we paused on it🤔

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cosyjuhye said:

Oh... we were looking at Martial God regressed to lv 2 at one point but there are quite a number of nationalist elements in there so we paused on it🤔

Tried reading the Webtoon but dropped it after a couple of chapters. I couldn't understand what the hell they were doing discriminating people cause of their nationality when the world was at the verge of destruction. 

On 10/23/2023 at 1:08 AM, Fishtail said:

I'm more interested in translating Nam Heesung's other work "Dawn Traveler", previously only got to chapter 34. But it might be difficult because of licensing constraints like before

Dawn Traveller is a little too short😆

On 10/20/2023 at 8:18 AM, oxwivi said:

I sincerely ask for The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor to be properly translated without any of the MTL bullsht. Or even the other novel listed on NU by the same author—whatever little of it was translated—Dawn Traveler is really interesting. I wish the author Nam Heesung/남희성 all the best.

Don't know the publisher for LMS, but NU lists Dawn Traveler's publisher to be Munpia.

Have a good day to all the WW staff and thanks in advance for taking this into consideration.

On 10/20/2023 at 8:46 AM, freedomx said:

Bump for LMS it has a ridiculous amount of length and chapters plus a plethora of translations and Turtle did some haha

We will think about The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor again~

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KenWright said:

+1

Hope the previous translation can get officially used and re-edited. All original contributors: author and official/unofficial translators compensated.

I don't think so... If we take it, we would probably have to retranslate from scratch.