Rebirth Of An Old Woman Becomes A Thief

Rainbow99

Chapter 1: The Wedge

Chen Yibin always thought that his life was worth living, so when she was dying, lying in her big mansion in Manhattan, surrounded by children and grandchildren, and her son who had been dependent on her life for half a lifetime held her hand tightly at the bedside, his face was full of tears, the old lady said to him: "This is a good thing, don't cry."

On the contrary, her words made her son more sad, and he thought of those difficult but warm days that he had spent with his mother in Pingcheng, but also felt sad, and tears rained down.

The old lady is not strong now, if there is strength really want to pat this bear son, so old can not be stretched point, with a bit of style? Like her, she had to tidy herself up when she died, wearing the most fashionable cheongsam, wearing her favorite string of pearls around her neck, and covering her face with a thin layer of powder, when she had to be a spiritual old lady.

The old lady felt more and more weak, saved up her strength and said: "Don't bury me with Lu Yunhe, I want to go quietly to the ground." Don't think she didn't know how fond the boy was of his own father, and she had said she didn't want to go into their graves.

"Mom..."

"If... wants me to die with my eyes closed... then..." After that, the old lady didn't know anything.

When she opened her eyes again, she woke up in a shabby, narrow hospital room, with waves of pain, and saw a greasy-haired foreign doctor standing next to her, who did not know how much oil he had used for styling, and said to her in a thick British accent of Shaver City: "I have just successfully aborted the three-month-old fetus in your belly, oh, such a small life, may the Lord forgive me."

The doctor said that, actually began to pray in Chen Yi bin bedside. Although the old lady listened to the doctor's prayer in her ear, she was completely blinded by the words, "I dropped the three-month-old baby in your stomach."

Fetus! Three months!

She's an 80 year old woman who doesn't have a 3 month fetus!!

4 minutes ago, Rainbow99 said:

Chapter 1: The Wedge

Chen Yibin always thought that his life was worth living, so when she was dying, lying in her big mansion in Manhattan, surrounded by children and grandchildren, and her son who had been dependent on her life for half a lifetime held her hand tightly at the bedside, his face was full of tears, the old lady said to him: "This is a good thing, don't cry."

On the contrary, her words made her son more sad, and he thought of those difficult but warm days that he had spent with his mother in Pingcheng, but also felt sad, and tears rained down.

The old lady is not strong now, if there is strength really want to pat this bear son, so old can not be stretched point, with a bit of style? Like her, she had to tidy herself up when she died, wearing the most fashionable cheongsam, wearing her favorite string of pearls around her neck, and covering her face with a thin layer of powder, when she had to be a spiritual old lady.

The old lady felt more and more weak, saved up her strength and said: "Don't bury me with Lu Yunhe, I want to go quietly to the ground." Don't think she didn't know how fond the boy was of his own father, and she had said she didn't want to go into their graves.

"Mom..."

"If... wants me to die with my eyes closed... then..." After that, the old lady didn't know anything.

When she opened her eyes again, she woke up in a shabby, narrow hospital room, with waves of pain, and saw a greasy-haired foreign doctor standing next to her, who did not know how much oil he had used for styling, and said to her in a thick British accent of Shaver City: "I have just successfully aborted the three-month-old fetus in your belly, oh, such a small life, may the Lord forgive me."

The doctor said that, actually began to pray in Chen Yi bin bedside. Although the old lady listened to the doctor's prayer in her ear, she was completely blinded by the words, "I dropped the three-month-old baby in your stomach."

Fetus! Three months!

She's an 80 year old woman who doesn't have a 3 month fetus!!

After the doctor prayed, as if God had forgiven him, he did not care about Chen Yibin in his hair, let the nurse take over Chen Yibin, and he turned and walked away.

Chen Yi bin was pricked by the nurse and came back to her senses and asked her: "Where is this?"

"This is the ward. You've just been wheeled out of the operating room, ma 'am."

"I mean what city, what street is this?"

The nurse looks like she doesn't want to see anything like her, and she's seen people who feel sick after an abortion, who feel sad, who don't have memory loss after an abortion.

"It's in Shaver City, ma 'am."

Upon hearing of this place, the old lady was like a flood of memories, and instantly remembered that she had crossed the ocean and taken a month-long ferry to find her ex-husband Lu Yunhe, and had lived with him in the countryside of Shaver City for more than a year.

The old woman's body was weak, her voice was floating, and she asked the nurse the time and year, and the nurse was very impatient and rolled her eyes and stabbed her: "Why, madam, you even forgot the date? It is April 10, 1921, just a moment ago, you just lost your child."

When the old lady heard this time, she felt very ill.

It was her second year in Shaver City, and a lot had happened that year. That year, her husband, Lu Yunhe, filed for divorce. In that year, few people in the whole of China know the word "divorce", her husband Lu Yunhe particularly fashionable opened a precedent, but also let them become the first couple in the history of China because of divorce and divorce according to law.

Lu Yunhe also beautiful name this is the pursuit of freedom, this is a breakthrough in feudal oppression, to his selfish behavior set on a particularly great name, Chen Yibin really do not understand, he Lu Yunhe how not to say his own parents to break through it, his own mother is a thorough feudal old lady, how did not see him to oppose her.

4 minutes ago, Rainbow99 said: