UI while reading

mrgoorin

I’m not fond of the UI while reading a chapter. If you scroll too far and go to correct the page position or need to reread something it causes the UI to drop down and shifts your page downward. While I understand that you don’t read from bottom to top and that the gesture is meant to summon the UI, however I believe it was better how it originally was with a simple tap to summon the UI.

Not only that but I believe it could cause negative physical impact on people with eye problems or prone to seizures. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2023 at 11:17 PM, mrgoorin said:

I’m not fond of the UI while reading a chapter. If you scroll too far and go to correct the page position or need to reread something it causes the UI to drop down and shifts your page downward. While I understand that you don’t read from bottom to top and that the gesture is meant to summon the UI, however I believe it was better how it originally was with a simple tap to summon the UI.

Not only that but I believe it could cause negative physical impact on people with eye problems or prone to seizures. 

This has been fixed in recent updates.