Re:Life Player 리라이프 플레이어

Readerno.7

Total chapters: 985

Manhwa chapters: 65 (ongoing)

Translated chapters: 223

-BIBELL (1 - 212)

-BrokeImmortal MTL (213-223)

This novel deserves a second chance as the whole story has some of the best world-building I have seen in a Korean novel. It has a wide cast of characters who, along with the main character, get time and development in the story. The events in the story also build upon one another cumulating into one of the best endings I have read so far. Overall, it's a novel about the MC's growth from childhood to adulthood and his personal journey to find happiness for himself and his people.

It has similar elements to "Demon King of Royal Class" and "Solo Leveling", so I recommend readers of these two novels to check it out.

Edited by Readerno.7

18 hours ago, Readerno.7 said:

Total chapters: 985

Manhwa chapters: 65 (ongoing)

Translated chapters: 223

-BIBELL (1 - 212)

-BrokeImmortal MTL (213-223)

This novel deserves a second chance as the whole story has some of the best world-building I have seen in a Korean novel. It has a wide cast of characters who, along with the main character, get time and development in the story. The events in the story also build upon one another cumulating into one of the best endings I have read so far. Overall, it's a novel about the MC's growth from childhood to adulthood and his personal journey to find happiness for himself and his people.

It has similar elements to "Demon King of Royal Class" and "Solo Leveling", so I recommend readers of these two novels to check it out.

images(3).jpeg.50ac7926af8de65f6abfa0a8a8da831a.jpeg

I found the manhwa interesting but when I saw that the 2/3 of the novel is just the school arc, I lost the interest. Dude is just 7-10 years old but the strongest players in the country are listening to him and following his command was really bizarre for me. I could have overlooked that but the school arc is almost the whole novel and I just lost the interest to read the novel and continued reading the manhwa. But if WW picks this novel then I would certainly read the novel. 

Status in COO 

985 Chapters (Completed):

-Part 1 "Infancy Arc": 32 Chapters (Completed)

-Part 2 "Elementary School Arc": 181 Chapters (Completed)

-Part 3 "Academy Middle School Arc": 197 Chapters (Completed)

-Part 4 "Academy High School Arc": 220 Chapters (Completed)

-Part 5 "Players Arc": 292 Chapters (Completed)

-Gaiden: 63 Chapters (Completed)

• Thanks 1