Login Issues

True, an update would be nice.  

I don't think we got one yesterday either. 

I don't mind the issues too much, stuff happens, but I would appreciate an acknowledgement that they are aware and are working on it 

Edited by Free

I can't say for sure, but it seems to be these damned advertisements doing it.  I was reading a page just now, halfway through, no reason at all to reload or anything and boom, network error along with an advertisement for some new novel or something as a banner along the top.  These are in-site ads the little strips with the x at the end that often appear when you log in or load a page and you have to X out of them.

I never see these in app where I mostly read, but tbh I am ready for anything. I got back in, read 2 chapters, now more crashing. *sigh*

4 minutes ago, Vulfen said:

I can't say for sure, but it seems to be these damned advertisements doing it.  I was reading a page just now, halfway through, no reason at all to reload or anything and boom, network error along with an advertisement for some new novel or something as a banner along the top.  These are in-site ads the little strips with the x at the end that often appear when you log in or load a page and you have to X out of them.

Bugs are always going to be a thing with new releases so I'm not too bothered about it since I know it'll be addressed eventually. My main issue is the lack of communication. A lot of people have been flagging errors since the update and there still hasn't been any official response from Wuxiaworld. 

If anyone from Wuxia reads this, please please please communicate with the community. Even a simple post acknowledging the issue would go a long way since people will know it's on your radar and won't feel like they're being ignored.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone,

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. Our system had a temporary problem last October 11 GMT+8 midnight due to a server migration. The issue has since been fixed several hours after the issue occurred. Afterwards, we had intermittent outages that caused a login timeout to all users. This should also be fixed now. But if you still experience this issue, kindly let us know through our Service Desk

We truly hope to improve our website, application, and services. Unfortunately, some issues were encountered which affected everyone. We are doing our best to immediately resolve any such issue.

Thank you for all of your understanding and continuous support.