Lack of novels under "pets" tag

I'm curious, are there any wuxia with a similar feel to beastmaster of the ages or celestial beast or charm of soul pets I've grown quite fond of this genre but I've read or caught up too all the novels like these, and need more suggestions if any others are worth reading 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is a Korean manga called 'Becoming a Wasteland of the Count's House', which tells the story of the male protagonist and the dragon fighting monsters and upgrading together

The dragon is not big one, it is so cute, you must like it.

1722224112206.jpg

If you are interested in something much more pet oriented as opposed to wuxia,  _Pet King_ by Jie Po is a very nice slice of life novel of a small town modern China pet store owner who levels up by finding magical pets.  Well translated, but I stopped reading it after Webnovel dropped it (1400+ chapters).

For something even further away from what you asked, but I greatly enjoyed it, a very different take on pets is _Upon Wings of Change_ by CrystalScherer.  It's a well-done, short, original English, excessively cute novel on Wattpad of reincarnation.