radcora

About

Username
radcora
Joined
Visits
68
Last Active
Roles
Member

Comments

  • elon said: Shahmali said: elon said: Shahmali said: elon said: What is Na Xue's exact cultivation level ? [spoiler] it is sub king but I donot know the number of stars.  [spoiler] I read somewhere, someone sa…
  • kwarmythos said: radcora said: kwarmythos said: So Lan Ling cares nothing for his women anymore after becoming a demon? It would still be acceptable if he treated everyone outside of his family like that but there's certain line…
  • kwarmythos said: So Lan Ling cares nothing for his women anymore after becoming a demon? It would still be acceptable if he treated everyone outside of his family like that but there's certain lines even a demon shouldn't cross, that's just a…
  • Shahmali said: Shahmali said: elon said: Will the Hell Knights previously captured by the dragon temple also reincarnate? yes they already have and if you want to know I can tell their identities [spoiler] after …
  • Shahmali said: radcora said: elon said: Shahmali said: elon said: Shahmali said: about suo lun getting exposed as demon emperor in human state [spoiler] I think it was all plotted by faceless man. first reas…
  • elon said: Shahmali said: elon said: Shahmali said: about suo lun getting exposed as demon emperor in human state [spoiler] I think it was all plotted by faceless man. first reason is he did not need to give tear of devil…
  • lorwa said: Can anybody spoil on Naxue origin? How did she end up with the demon? Why is she so crazy? Why doesn't she care about her father? Why is she siding the demon emperor over her father? [spoiler] The question about her being crazy…
  • jsan said: Shahmali said: jsan said: Niya [spoiler] How did MC know that she was poisoned ? I think his husband tells him or demon star .  Does she get cured from the poison ? [spoiler]Yes, fortunately she does.
  • elon said: radcora said: elon said: What is Wing clan King's cultivation level ? [spoiler] I think he's saint level mountain peak. This is just speculation. [spoiler] Why do you think he's not at sub-king level ? [spo…
  • elon said: What is Wing clan King's cultivation level ? [spoiler] I think he's saint level mountain peak. This is just speculation.
  • Shahmali said: radcora said: lorwa said: It seems Author like to pin wife and husband against each other. This is not his first novel that did that though. I am ok initially, but I really hate Author reusing this concept over an…
  • lorwa said: It seems Author like to pin wife and husband against each other. This is not his first novel that did that though. I am ok initially, but I really hate Author reusing this concept over and over again. It gets very frustrating. - H…
  • Akashura said: lorwa said: It seems Author like to pin wife and husband against each other. This is not his first novel that did that though. I am ok initially, but I really hate Author reusing this concept over and over again. It gets…
  • elon said: Who is :[spoiler] the headless Death Knight? [spoiler] Just a guess, it might be Suo Hanyi, I remember Lan Ling beheaded him. If it really is him then I wonder how he was resurrected.
  • talion333 said: For those who have read nine yang sword saint : the demon star look like the black dragon/black fire in Yang dingtian. [spoiler]So the Dragon Temple suppresses peoples martial arts. It would really be something if Yang Din…
  • Why does Turing Duo hate the MC so much?
  • Such a disappointment about the reincarnation.
  • wuxser said: Sabertooth said: wuxser said: Sabertooth said: What happens with mc's relationship with princess Yan ? [spoiler]MC marries her then she betrays him. more details:  [spoiler] After the MC wins a major batt…
  • wargumm1i said: radcora said: Deemo said: Does quing shuis mom ever fall in love again? [spoiler] No, she will reunite with Qingshui's father(her husband) later in the story. Wut? But ain't he dead? [spoiler] Yeah, some…
  • Deemo said: Does quing shuis mom ever fall in love again? [spoiler] No, she will reunite with Qingshui's father(her husband) later in the story.
  • xaryte said: radcora said: xaryte said: Around what chapter does he save Dongfang Bingling? [spoiler] around Chapter 1146 Over 700 chapters feels way far away.. why do harems always have plots where you gotta wait more the…
  • xaryte said: Around what chapter does he save Dongfang Bingling? [spoiler] around Chapter 1146
  • xaryte said: What happens with Qin Mengli? Even if she's from the Qin family I find it kind of revolting the way he's just manipulating her. Yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures. About what happens to her :[spoiler] He marries…
  • xaryte said: Is this just a typical story where wherever he goes he's weak and labeled waste over and over for practically no reason? No, the story is quite different, the MC doesn't join any sect's and MC doesn't go on solo massacres. The…
  • talion333 said: What will happen to Shuang'er (in naga form)? For what Medusa want to destroy evrything? Someone betray the mc? [spoiler]1. She gets stronger, Her personality changes and she sometimes loses control but she will eventual gain…
  • talion333 said: What is the story of ximen yanyan, what happened 5 year befor the story ? [spoiler] Someone was plotting to assassinate her father and take over the city, they were trying to use her, so she felt responsible for the…
  • FrostyX7z said: i just read chapter 419 rly was a major kill joy to the novel so i need to know Bingling who was turned into a demon obviously saved later on but she left with that demon prince after being bestowed demon princess title. so wa…
  • Akashura said: radcora said: Akashura said: @radcora ;;;;; What happens to the MC's GF from Earth with whom he was having sex before dying? [spoiler] She had a son. He looks just like the mc. MC's parents sold all their fami…
  • talion333 said: radcora said: FrostyX7z said: alenotbeer said: "Sorry about my inferior complex and daddy issues, and for trying to steal the heirloom that my dad had entrusted to you personally, then made you out to be a c…
  • Akashura said: @radcora  What happens to the MC's GF from Earth with whom he was having sex before dying? [spoiler] She had a son. He looks just like the mc. MC's parents sold all their family assets to come live with or close to…