Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

1808183858696

Comments

  • Can somebody spoil something about the Ancient War where the 3 forces (immortals, demons, demon sealers) fought? I kinda figure out that the "Immortals" were the Paragon Immortal Realm +(3000 lower realms)?

    Which event happened first? ancient war or upheaval of the 3000 lower realms?
  • digbick said:
    Can somebody spoil something about the Ancient War where the 3 forces (immortals, demons, demon sealers) fought? I kinda figure out that the "Immortals" were the Paragon Immortal Realm +(3000 lower realms)?

    Which event happened first? ancient war or upheaval of the 3000 lower realms?
    The same time? pretty sure the lower realms rebelled against the paragon immortal realm during the war.
  • xaryte said:
    digbick said:
    Can somebody spoil something about the Ancient War where the 3 forces (immortals, demons, demon sealers) fought? I kinda figure out that the "Immortals" were the Paragon Immortal Realm +(3000 lower realms)?

    Which event happened first? ancient war or upheaval of the 3000 lower realms?
    The same time? pretty sure the lower realms rebelled against the paragon immortal realm during the war.
    i think he means the scene in true spirit nights mirrorworld
  • Garnest said:
    xaryte said:
    digbick said:
    Can somebody spoil something about the Ancient War where the 3 forces (immortals, demons, demon sealers) fought? I kinda figure out that the "Immortals" were the Paragon Immortal Realm +(3000 lower realms)?

    Which event happened first? ancient war or upheaval of the 3000 lower realms?
    The same time? pretty sure the lower realms rebelled against the paragon immortal realm during the war.
    i think he means the scene in true spirit nights mirrorworld
    i don't think that war had anything to do with the lower realms.
  • So the war scene from the mirror world is different from the war upheaval of the lower realms, the scene from the continental mirror which war is it? As far as I remember, the author also mentioned about the 6 Suns (Batman), Nine Butterflies Coffin in the mirror scene which also mentioned in the upheaval of the lower realms.


  • Can anyone tell me do dao realm cultivators face tribulation when they advance from one essence to more?
    (Example: from 3 essence dao lord to 4 essence dao sovergin)
  • So the fInal boss is the bat guy?

    and the strongest person in Issth is the armored old man driving the ancient ship (inner milky way sea)? Since he was able to take meng hao beyond ISSTH universe, showing those MCs in Er Gens other novels? (Deathblade mentioned that in his notes, A man whos determined to revive his dead beloved, a man who became a world which have reference to Er Gen's other novels)
  • Angren said:
    Can anyone tell me do dao realm cultivators face tribulation when they advance from one essence to more?
    (Example: from 3 essence dao lord to 4 essence dao sovergin)
    No, and we will never know as no Dao Realm Cultivation process detail ever being told (except like "this person reach this level of essence"

    digbick said:
    So the fInal boss is the bat guy?

    and the strongest person in Issth is the armored old man driving the ancient ship (inner milky way sea)? Since he was able to take meng hao beyond ISSTH universe, showing those MCs in Er Gens other novels? (Deathblade mentioned that in his notes, A man whos determined to revive his dead beloved, a man who became a world which have reference to Er Gen's other novels)
    No, far from it
    What do you mean strongest person in issth ?if you mean this universe, I'm gonna say no as after you reach certain level in cultivation you can leave this universe
  • I mean, like an overseer to Er Gen's multiverse.
  • who is shui dongliu?
  • ab4ddon said:
    who is shui dongliu?
    The creator of the nine mountain and seas, Paragon nine seals' clone, also the first demon dealer.
  • In chapter 463 in issth what's going with this Zhou youlan does she have a crush or something on Demoness Zhixiang and is she a lesbian Lol just pretty curious

    cause youlan was blushing and shit and zhixiang called her little darling can someone clear this up for me plz?
  • Not a lesbian, thats just because of admiration, like if youre a fan of Messi, and you got praised by him, something like that.

    the term "little darling" used by Zhixiang is like a term to address "a cute baby" you know Zhixiang is far-far older that youlan that she sees her like an infant.
  • legion396 said:
    In chapter 463 in issth what's going with this Zhou youlan does she have a crush or something on Demoness Zhixiang and is she a lesbian Lol just pretty curious

    cause youlan was blushing and shit and zhixiang called her little darling can someone clear this up for me plz?
    Idk if she's lesbian, but they're most definitely not friends.
  • Hey, I read that the 9 suns pulling a statue have a connection with Wang Lin of Renegade Immortal Novel.
    How about the 9 Butterflies pulling a coffin? From what Er Gen novel is that?
  • digbick said:
    Hey, I read that the 9 suns pulling a statue have a connection with Wang Lin of Renegade Immortal Novel.
    How about the 9 Butterflies pulling a coffin? From what Er Gen novel is that?
    Beseech The Devil
  • digbick said:
    Hey, I read that the 9 suns pulling a statue have a connection with Wang Lin of Renegade Immortal Novel.
    How about the 9 Butterflies pulling a coffin? From what Er Gen novel is that?
    In Wang Lin's time 9 suns symbolize 9 Da Tian Zun (Great Heavenly Sovereign, Deathblade translated it as Exalted Celestial, comparable to 9 essences Paragon) in XianGang Continent.

    9 Butterflies are from Beseech The Devil, each one of them has multiple worlds inside
  • edited February 2017
    Is Er Gen trying to imply that the 9 suns and butterflies can be handled by Meng Hao thus he is able to handle Wang Lin and Su Ming?
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    who is shui dongliu?
    The creator of the nine mountain and seas, Paragon nine seals' clone, also the first demon dealer.
    is there any other demon sealers or its just MH and Shui Dongliu
  • Hi, can anyone give me detailed spoilers on what will happen to meng hao and ji dongyang.
    thanks
  • ab4ddon said:
    xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    who is shui dongliu?
    The creator of the nine mountain and seas, Paragon nine seals' clone, also the first demon dealer.
    is there any other demon sealers or its just MH and Shui Dongliu
    Shui dongliu was the first and Meng Haos the ninth.. 
  • xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    who is shui dongliu?
    The creator of the nine mountain and seas, Paragon nine seals' clone, also the first demon dealer.
    is there any other demon sealers or its just MH and Shui Dongliu
    Shui dongliu was the first and Meng Haos the ninth.. 
    but dawn imnortal told MH to give a message to a demon sealer
  • So Er Gen gave a hint that Beseech the Devil and Renegade Immortal, both novels timeline happened before ISSTH.
  • Sindyte said:
    Hi, can anyone give me detailed spoilers on what will happen to meng hao and ji dongyang.
    thanks
    Ji Dongyang tries to devour Meng Hao and make him become a clone of himself, but Greed wakes up and devours Ji Dongyang instead, saving Meng Hao in the process.
  • wait.. why does Greed save Meng Hao? Didn't greed already die inside of Meng hao though?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • ab4ddon said:
    xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    who is shui dongliu?
    The creator of the nine mountain and seas, Paragon nine seals' clone, also the first demon dealer.
    is there any other demon sealers or its just MH and Shui Dongliu
    Shui dongliu was the first and Meng Haos the ninth.. 
    but dawn imnortal told MH to give a message to a demon sealer
    There is also all between 1 and 9.. otherwise how would it go directly from the first to ninth..?
  • edited February 2017
    aashish said:
    wait.. why does Greed save Meng Hao? Didn't greed already die inside of Meng hao though?
    There was no greed meng hao just used greeds technique.
  • edited February 2017
    1. I have a question what happens to meng hao when his cultivation base is stolen by the wang clan patriarch?

    2. what does meng hao use as his 3 severing for the spirit severing stage?

    3. What happens with that dam bat hope it does I'm at the point where it tried to frame meng hao st the violet sea?
  • legion396 said:
    1. I have a question what happens to meng hao when his cultivation base is stolen by the wang clan patriarch?

    2. what does meng hao use as his 3 severing for the spirit severing stage?

    3. What happens with that dam bat hope it does I'm at the point where it tried to frame meng hao st the violet sea?

    1. He becomes mortal for a period of time, but travels with Xu Qing to the rebirth cave in order to regain his cultivation base.

    2. He severs his inner devil for his third severing.

    3. Eventually, the bat is consumed by the blood mastiff.
  • Rah said:
    legion396 said:
    1. I have a question what happens to meng hao when his cultivation base is stolen by the wang clan patriarch?

    2. what does meng hao use as his 3 severing for the spirit severing stage?

    3. What happens with that dam bat hope it does I'm at the point where it tried to frame meng hao st the violet sea?

    1. He becomes mortal for a period of time, but travels with Xu Qing to the rebirth cave in order to regain his cultivation base.

    2. He severs his inner devil for his third severing.

    3. Eventually, the bat is consumed by the blood mastiff.
    Thanks man appreciate

    1. it could you please tell what is his inner devil and what does he do about his other 1st and second severing does he sever the resurrection Lilly 

    2. do do we know what xu Qing severs for her severing 
Sign In or Register to comment.