The dark King

Anyone have  any spoilers about this series

Comments

• Who's the romantic interest, and when does the novel start to pick up? I've heard it takes a bit before he comes out of his naive mindset.
  • When does he become strong as a senior hunter
  • blazeing said:
    Can spoil up-to-date but there're only 315 ch.
    Rewrite said:
    Who's the romantic interest, and when does the novel start to pick up? I've heard it takes a bit before he comes out of his naive mindset.
    Only Jennie so far but they'll break up later(mainly her fault for being too naive). He'll mature after leaving prison in which he stayed for 3 years. Then the story will pick up the pace.
    When does he become strong as a senior hunter
    Close to 280 ch he'll hire advanced hunter to do some sparring and MC will show strength equal to advanced hunter.
  • blazeing said:
    Can spoil up-to-date but there're only 315 ch.
    Rewrite said:
    Who's the romantic interest, and when does the novel start to pick up? I've heard it takes a bit before he comes out of his naive mindset.
    Only Jennie so far but they'll break up later(mainly her fault for being too naive). He'll mature after leaving prison in which he stayed for 3 years. Then the story will pick up the pace.
    When does he become strong as a senior hunter
    Close to 280 ch he'll hire advanced hunter to do some sparring and MC will show strength equal to advanced hunter.
  • How long does the prison arc last?
  • so will jennie found out the truth?
  • How long does the prison arc last?
    Roughly 15-25 ch I think. It's about how he spends his time in the prison and plans his escape. 
    so will jennie found out the truth?
    Well, when he got framed she met him and was 100% sure that he was guilty so he gave up on her. Later on, he got out prison and he managed to force a noble to bail him out of prison officially. Then MC investigated those who were guilty and killed high ranked court official who was corrupt. Then he killed a wife of this official and framed a noble family who accused him of false robbery. After these actions were set in motion the city was in an uproar because authorities needed to find an escape goat because a death of high-rank official is a big deal. 
    After the case was closed and noble was imprisoned it was time to finalize the case of MC. MC brought solid evidence that he was framed and in addition, there were few things which pointed about dirty dealings between court official who is dead and that noble family so the court was on MC's side.The court made sure that MC will get decent remuneration amounting 30 000 gold. Then newspaper was published and Jennie found out about it. She was regretting and crying out that she was wrong but MC made sure break off any connection he had. For the moment Jennie and her friend(daughter of Mel family) are following actions of MC.
  • did jennie's father gets punished? besides paying mc some remuneration? 
  • Jennie should get killed and the MC should get a different girl.
  • Austin said:
    Jennie should get killed and the MC should get a different girl.
    She shouldnt die for being naive 
  • edited February 2017
    Does he get other abiltites than sense of smell

When does his orphan brothers really make there debut (previous chapter hunter that they will be know as devil cradle or sometsomething)

Plz tell me something happen to Jennie father best up killed or something

Plz tell me afte4 he escape prison he dnt go back to his organization 
  • Luke said:
    How long does the prison arc last?
    Roughly 15-25 ch I think. It's about how he spends his time in the prison and plans his escape. 
    Well, when he got framed she met him and was 100% sure that he was guilty so he gave up on her. Later on, he got out prison and he managed to force a noble to bail him out of prison officially. Then MC investigated those who were guilty and killed high ranked court official who was corrupt. Then he killed a wife of this official and framed a noble family who accused him of false robbery. After these actions were set in motion the city was in an uproar because authorities needed to find an escape goat because a death of high-rank official is a big deal. 
    After the case was closed and noble was imprisoned it was time to finalize the case of MC. MC brought solid evidence that he was framed and in addition, there were few things which pointed about dirty dealings between court official who is dead and that noble family so the court was on MC's side.The court made sure that MC will get decent remuneration amounting 30 000 gold. Then newspaper was published and Jennie found out about it. She was regretting and crying out that she was wrong but MC made sure break off any connection he had. For the moment Jennie and her friend(daughter of Mel family) are following actions of MC.
    good.. so what happened to jennie's father? hope he got punished more ._.
  • Luke said:
    How long does the prison arc last?
    good.. so what happened to jennie's father? hope he got punished more ._.
  • did jennie's father gets punished? besides paying mc some remuneration? 
    1st of all Jennie's father didn't pay the money it was another noble clan which colluded with him to frame MC. To make things clear I'll explain it in full detail. Jennie had a fiancee from another noble family but she rejected him because of MC. So her father decided to ask help from that noble clan in erasing MC from his daughter's life. Later on, he gets some pressure from his financial group because people believe that his daughter is on good terms with MC. Then he tries to force a financial group to suppress MC and a new financial group which was made under the influence of MC. So far MC is dominant because he got inventor status and not a lot of people are willing to fight with him.
    Does he get other abiltites than sense of smell

When does his orphan brothers really make there debut (previous chapter hunter that they will be know as devil cradle or sometsomething)

Plz tell me something happen to Jennie father best up killed or something

Plz tell me afte4 he escape prison he dnt go back to his organization 

At the moment he killed a high ranking zombie or something like that and got an ability which makes him resistant to the virus.

They'll make debut as his helpers when he'll escape.1st of all one of the guys found a stable life and decided to back out (It seems like he's close to becoming a father and wants to live without any risks). Other 2 follow MC and start their investigation of Ryan family. Ryan family has a rough situation and are close to being just a nobility in name thus their status is kinda shaky. So MC made a deal with the head of the family that MC will be released on bail and the MC will assist their clan otherwise, MC can kill everyone in their clan.

About Jennie's father, there's not a lot other than he's playing a dangerous game with MC and MC warned him not to play with fire but it seems like that idiot is still trying to make life hard for MC. I guess in time MC  will bring new inventions and strangle Malon financial group and thus make his enemies go bankrupt.

Honestly, I don't dislike Jennie but she has almost zero life experience and if she properly develops I wouldn't mind her being back with but it's pretty much impossible as MC was hurt by her "betrayal" really hard.
  • I've also read to the latest raws and honestly, I think MC deserves someone on the same level as him. Jennie is without a doubt a nice girl, but she isnt intelligent to the point where she is on the same page as MC.
  • I hope we get someone new, Jennie doesn't seem like the right fit for MC.
  • So far there're 2 candidates then. One from the dark church who's focusing her research on a fusion of metals and another one from the prison who was in an individual cell. 
    And I remember he met his former fiancee but I couldn't understand whether she's decent girl or a bitch because there were some remarks of MC that he could use his ability to feel if she's in relationship with a man or not.
  • Yeah I remember that part too and it kinda disgusts me. Its not confirmed what it really means yet but it doesnt bode well with me.
  • Come to think of it, there was another heroine mentioned who is a granddaughter of the Ryan family but I didn't get her place in the story so far but, honestly, the way plot progresses is intriguing and well-developed. I hope that he'll meet a nice gf and I don't mind if he'll go for 2 girls.
  • Dose anyone know where i can read the raw or something like that ?
    Can't ssems to find anything related to this novel other than on wuxiaNation
  • open novelupdates then find it's title in Chinese then use find in google and add "raw"
    After you'll find what you're looking for.
  • Does anyone know what revolutions he does to his worm or abilities?
  • Other than sense of smell and immune to radiation does he get other special abilities  
  • What happened to is left hand
  • its used for intense fapping.
  • something is blocking me from reading it, is it worth? what is the cultivation level? is the story good? reading the reviews on novelupdates they throw me off more and more....
  • Its good, really good. The cultivation level is uncertain as there isnt a category for levels higher than senior hunters but we have seen people that are stronger than senior hunters that come from the inner wall (one to be exact, MC met her by accident and she was super strong).
  • Why isn't there anything new spoilers
  • cause no one is asking for spoilers
  • Has he become ruthless yet in the TL?
    I'm waiting for that point in the TL before starting it. I hate naive MC's.